1st day of staying together 4/5

Jk saw tae is doing something on his phone so he come to kitchen as he can't sit quite and eat ... His boss is a good person who let him stay at his house without asking any single things .....  He come to kitchen and start to find things ... He got his required ingredients.... He smile and start to make his food.... He was so immense at making food that didn't notice a presence beside him but come in to his sense when a hand warp on his hands making him flinch by the sudden skinship....
Tae: why you are doing this ? I can make it just leave all this ....
Jk; no no hyung let me do this and yoh will love my handmade food I can make good good so don't worry ....
Tae: I am not worrying about food or anything we can order too but you can burn your hands so I have to be carful na ...
Jk: don't worry hyung I will not burn my hands I have habit of cooking as I have to make my own food ...
Tae: you are so much hard working bun ....
Jk; it's just daily routine hyung Not any hardwork now you seat I will make the food then call you ok ....

Tae; no let me help you ... (His hot breath was touching jk's neck sensitive skin making his body  numb .... His every Spine must be pop out by now as the hot breath making his mind too much foggy .... His soul was also getting traped by the manly embrace that's how he is feeling now.... His breath become uneven to inhale and exhale and he is in verge to take out some weird noise.... He bite his lips just to control some unwanted sound but it didn't help when the manly grip tighten around his waist making his breath hitched.... He is too much weak Infront of his boss reason he also don't know .... He is venurable for the man's touch  .. he always feel venurable when the man touch him. .. he try to turn and broke the hug but the hug get tighten ... He was losing his sense just want to hide his fragile body in the man's embrace more and more .... He is tired of all his problems.... If he listen his heart then his heart  only want to be with his boss hide in his strong embrace ) what are you making bun ? (Sniff jk's neck who just take out a muffle m*** making tae smirk seeing his control over his queen )

Jk turn around and touch tae's chest but feeling his hot skin he look at his hands and saw tae is standing without buttoning his shirt revealing his well built body for his queen ..... Jk's eyes turn wide and ears become red due to blush this much ..... Tae hold his hands and other hands was caressing his chin while jk close his eyes feeling the touch ....
Tae : hmmmm so what are you making bun ?
Jk; ummm actually hmmm kimchi fried rice ... (He said while shuttering while tae's smirk didn't left his face and the smirk was making his cheeks blood shot red and his stomach flipped by those touch and intense gaze this mysterious smile .... )
Tae: my favourite (looking at jk's eyes who just look down not able to handle the intense gaze .... He smile shyly
Jk in mind : ummm why I am feeling hot .... Oh god is he going to roam lIke this in whole house ... How can I stay straight to see him like this .... Kookie baby don't be a fvcking pervert ... He is your boss your hyung who give you place to stay and you are here thinking all this ... Oh god what will happen when he will get to   knowing about this matter but I can't help I wanna touch his abs ....Jk flinch when He feel his hands was roaming around someone's body he look at his hands and saw tae is the one who is letting jk move his hands in his hard abs .... Jk look up and saw their face is too much close ... Just a difference of a inch and their lips can touch each other.... Both are lost each other eyes .... Jk can feel a powerful demonic energy in his eyes but the demonic feelings was nothing but a soothing peaceful aura for jk .... Jk can feel tae's hot breath hot breath in his lips making his stomach feeling butterfly.... His closed eyes was enough to know that he is ready for upcoming action but tae didn't did anything just looking at the lips and looking at the dark eyes ..... His peaceful aura is nothing else but soothing music ... The silence music can heal anyone's heart .... The magical moment broke by a noice and jk back away hurriedly looking at tae he smile shyly and tae too back away from the hug and smile at jk .....

.Tae: let me help you a little... Do you need something...
Jk; just tell me where is flour it will be enough ...
Tae: ok it's on that middle (he move his eyes a little and smirk which is not noticed by jk ) ummm at top cabinet....
Jk; oh ok thanks hyung ....
Jk goes there and try to take out the flour container but failed as it's high enough he pout and jump while his shirt move a little giving a perfect view of his tiny waist
Tae in mind ; it will be fit in my arms properly wow so beautiful ummmm don't jump bun you will get hurt let me help my baby bun .... (Tae come and pick jk while jk flinch and wrap his hands on tae's neck hurriedly and look at him .... He lose in his eyes while tae's sweet smile is becoming threat for him .... He choke on his breath and try to broke the eye contact but his eyes didn't move a little bit ....)
Tae: take it out ... (Jk look at tae in confusion while tae smile softly making jk's heart go boom boom ) I said take out the flour ...
Jk;oh yeah silly me .... (He chuckle at his own foolishness and take out the flours while tae also made him stand in his feet ....

Still their body is glued with each other .... Tae hold jk tightly and said in his deep voice
Tae: go and get freshen up I will handle now ....
Jk; ok but my bag ...
Tae: it's still on office you become unconscious so I have to come home don't worry I leave one pair of dress in your room so get freshen up and come here ..... You are not ok ...
Jk; I am ok (in mind ; I am not ok hyung I am feeling broken too much broken ... I need you so much I need you more then anything.... Hug me hyung I wanna cry while hugging you hug me pls )
Tae come to jk and back hug him while jk look back and found tae ... He need his embrace to throw away his all pain all insecurities all bad memories...
Tae: you are ok nothing will happen to you until I am here go and freshen up bun you didn't eat anything come fast ....
Jk goes from there and tae too start working....

Jk come out from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and stand in front of mirror drying his hair .... At this time his phone rang and he saw the caller I'd.. it's his lawyer... He pick up the phone lazily not really want to pick it up ...
Jk; hello
Lawyer: hello Jungkook we have a good news police get some proof against the killer actually it was all planned but it's not enough for prove anything but I am trying my best ...
Jk; thank you uncle and I will send your fees give me sometimes the month still didn't end I didn't get my salary I will give you after getting the salary ..
Lawyer; ok son no worry ...
Jk cut the call and sigh as this is not the first time everytime it's all happen like this ....
Jk; whenever he want money he will simply call me and gonna tell this same thing ..... (He said and took the dress he wore the tee which is coming till his thighs but the pant is not fitting him.. after trying gor thousand times he decided to go only on tee and boxer as tae is continuously calling him ....Jk come to dinning area chewing his lips continuously as he is shy embarrassed walking like this .... Tae look at him and very well known smirk played on his face ...
Tae in mind ; what a view queen .... I did right not taking your clothes here I shouldn't get this amazing view..... Aaahhh those milky thick thighs is calling me to mark them .... Svcking it till it's bleed aaahh what will be feel when I will svck your thighs I can't wait for that .....
(His thoughts broke by jk who shook him a little)
Jk; ummm hyung should we eat .... (In mind : oh god his eyes is really something.... The way he is looking at me I am feeling like dozing off losing my all remaining sense pls help me )
Tae:yeah let's seat (in mind : I will make you senseless baby just wait a little bit )
Both sit and jk start serving but both are absence mind one is thinking about these think thighs while another one mind is cloudy bcz of those strong stare....Jk was serving food to tae but his hands get bumped by something and fall on tae while tae is all ok but jk hurriedly look at tae and tears gather in his eyes ...  Tae remove his shirt and look at jk while jk was crying so much .... Tae come to jk and hug him ...
Tae: hussshh hyung is ok look nothing happen to hyung ....
Jk; you get burn bcz of me I am sorry ...
Tae: nothing happen to me I already took off the shity I am ok ....
Jk; (crying) you are not just telling me bcz I am crying I know I hurt you ....
Tae: husssh bun don't cry I am all fine look at me ...
Jk look at tae with his innocent eyes and sniff while tae smile at him ..
Tae: nothing happen to me baby bunny why so scared ?
Jk; you are hurt ...
Tae sigh and pick jk and sit on the chair placing jk in his lap while jk was looking at tae with his doe innocent eyes .....

.are you guys feeling bored reading story with this much details ??