41-50

Chapter 41

    In the second half of the same year.

    Xie Yinyun and Xie Mingtao were sentenced to the number one spot in the search, involving the crime of intentional homicide, and netizens were stunned. The rumors also involved Jin Yan, which made people wonder.

    What kind of love and hate is this? If you can't get it, you will kill it? It's terrible.

    Soon, their attention was diverted again because Ai Xuan's Weibo was updated.

    Since that luxurious wedding, her Weibo fans have officially exceeded 100 million. No matter how low-key she is, her every move has been followed by fans. As soon as she posted on Weibo, she squeezed out the Xie Yinyun incident as the number one trending topic.

    The entry is: #古民和他叫倒喤的小令妻#

    Click on it and see that it was a Weibo post by Ai Xuan, and she only posted a photo. In the photo, she is standing in a sea of ​​blooming roses, and the bright red roses make her skin as white as snow.

    Pretending to be confused: "Thank you Mrs. Gu's little wife for sharing the romance with everyone."

    Oreo sandwiched: "Looking at the background, it should be the villa area last time. The scale of the sea of ​​flowers has increased again, and it is already full of dog food. Thank you Xuanxuan, I don’t need to eat today.”

    The cutie of Xuanxuan’s family: “I’m pregnant, Xuanxuan looks more beautiful, yayah, looking forward to little Xuanxuan.”

    Looking at the stars in the sky: “Hahaha, Mr. Gu and his spoiled little wife."

    Ai

    Xuan looked at all kinds of ridicule from netizens, her face flushed slightly, and she looked at Gu Heng who was sitting opposite, who was using the computer to edit her pictures.

    The two were sitting in the pavilion at this time, and the weather was fine today, so she came out for a walk. The open space in the backyard was full of flowers, and when they bloomed just right, he took pictures of her.

    Only one was sent out, and he said he would keep the rest.

    Gu Heng was very serious when editing the picture, Ai Xuan looked down at the protruding belly, raised her hand to touch it, and as if she could feel the fetus inside, she immediately kicked her.

    After kicking on the left side, followed by kicking on the right side, the brows of her eyes slowly moved away.

    Mrs. Wang brought her some pastries, and decided on the menu for dinner by the way.

    Ai Xuan still didn't have a good appetite, when Mrs. Wang talked about the menu, she shook her head slightly and vetoed it. Gu Heng also looked up from the computer and looked at her.

    "Shall we go out to eat?" She asked.

    Gu Heng: "Okay."

    Evening.

    Gu Heng took a coat for Ai Xuan and drove her out.

    His speed slowed down again and again, and he took her around in a big circle. She still didn't want to eat anything, and was finally attracted by the smell of a snack street. She pursed her pink lips and looked at him eagerly.

    Pregnant women's tastes change very quickly, she may want to eat it now, but she may not necessarily want to eat it later, Gu Heng did not hesitate, and took her down after parking the car.