261-270

Chapter 261 Chasing Wife, the Silly White and Sweet Green Tea Hostess in the Crematorium (18)

    Meng Kaiwen was coming out of the bathroom when he received the message from Meng Qin.

    He was wearing a white bathrobe, and let the water droplets fall along the tip of his hair. He clicked on the picture sent by Meng Qin, and glanced at it casually. His complexion suddenly turned as black as pot stickers, and fire sparkled in his eyes.

    The melancholy that had been suppressed for a while now suddenly returned, even more intense.

    In the photo, both of them showed their side faces, Qin Chen hugged Cheng Ruoqing, she raised her head slightly and smiled at him, the joy and sweetness between her brows seemed to turn into soft needles, poking straight into Meng Kaiwen's heart.

    Many holes were poked out again and again, as if the wind had leaked out, and it was extremely cold.

    It's not that Meng Kaiwen doesn't know Cheng Ruoqing. She is relatively innocent and can't hide things from the bottom of her heart. Especially when it comes to feelings, her likes and dislikes will be directly expressed on her face.

    It seems that she is very satisfied with Qin Chen.

    The phone vibrated again, and Meng Qin sent another message: Ruoqing is already married, and she has a great relationship with her cousin! Cousin is so gentle!

    These words are with excitement.

    Qin Chen has always been introverted and composed, cold and self-controlled. Although he is not gentle in front of Cheng Ruoqing, others can clearly see the accommodating and connivance revealed in his expression.

    The visual impact brought by this contrast is very surprising.

    Seeing Meng Qin texting Meng Kaiwen, Xu Yijing was afraid that he would think too much, so he also sent one, saying that he and Meng Qin had met Qin Chen and the others.

    It seems that the two have just been together not long ago, so it should be Qin Chen's hands.

    With a sullen face, Meng Kaiwen threw the phone aside.

    He walked to the window, stood and watched for a long time, walked to the wine cabinet, opened the wine cabinet and took out a bottle of red wine, walked to the sofa and sat down, bent over, his drooping eyes were full of thoughts, constantly churning, Very messy.

    All the things that he didn't care about in the past are clearly reflected in his mind, the relationship between the two of them, Cheng Ruoqing's shyness, and he teases her occasionally.

    Did you ever think about being together?

    I haven't thought about it, but I just think Cheng Ruoqing is like a simple little rabbit, which is very funny.

    It turned out that a good impression had already been formed at that moment. It was not that he had no feelings for her, and he never thought that she would be with someone else.

    According to what Xu Yijing meant, Cheng Ruoqing was not the one who moved on first, but if Qin Chen made the first move, it would be more terrifying than this.

    He knew that this cousin was decisive, and a veteran in the mall, he could see through Cheng Ruoqing at a glance and grasp it in his hands. After a long time, Cheng Ruoqing couldn't play at all.

    In the end, Meng Kaiwen himself probably didn't know what was going on in his heart, he just drank one cup after another.

    After drinking strong alcohol, it is hot and nerve-numbing.