131-140

Chapter 131 The gentle and jade-like male supporting role of the prince (6)

    Shen Zhaoxi went to help Empress Shen nourish her skin every day.

    In just a few days, Empress Shen felt that her skin was indeed much fairer and tenderer. She often looked at it in the mirror, with her brows lowered, and she was extremely satisfied.

    Shen Zhaoxi presented the new lip balm made from cochineal insects: "Xi'er saw that my aunt's lips were dry, so she added some lubricating spices to the lip balm." Empress Shen looked at the lip balm, took it over, and could smell it faintly

    . Xiang Xiang smiled and said, "I have a heart."

    "This is what Xi'er should do." Shen Zhaoxi smiled and walked over to help her rub her shoulders.

    "The day after tomorrow is the Thousand Autumn Festival. What gift did Xi'er prepare for the emperor?" After finishing speaking, Queen Shen continued, "Everyone knows that you are the most beloved niece of this palace. Everyone is staring at you. Mistake."

    The Qianqiu Festival is the emperor's birthday.

    On this day, there will be a banquet for civil and military officials in the palace, and all countries in the Western Regions will also offer offerings and celebrate together.

    "Xi'er made a painting and practiced a song, but he hasn't made up his mind yet, so I just want to ask my aunt." Shen Zhaoxi replied.

    In the previous life, she made paintings and practiced music, but now she is not ready, because Empress Shen will not let her paint and present music.

    Sure enough, Empress Shen shook her head, looked at her watery and bright face, and said indifferently: "It's too cliché to paint and play the piano. There will be a lot of noble girls competing for the limelight. At that time, you won't be in the limelight, you won't be in the limelight." On the contrary, it's not good to be compared. You haven't reached the level yet, so it's better to be well-behaved, I will order someone to help you prepare." "

    Auntie is the best." Shen Zhaoxi seemed relieved and smiled happily.

    Empress Shen covered her hand and smiled with her lips, she naturally had her own considerations.

    Du Yi just sat on the crown prince, everything is uncertain, the group of officials are still trying their best to force people into the emperor's harem, Shen Zhaoxi can't show the limelight, if the emperor takes a fancy to him, trouble will come.

    It is better to leave this opportunity to others, anyway, the days are still long, Shen Zhaoxi has plenty of time to get along with Du Yi slowly.

    At that time, whether it is Empress Shen who asks for the imperial decree, or the crown prince Du Yi who asks for a marriage, it will be a matter of course.

    What Empress Shen prepared for Shen Zhaoxi was a bonsai carved from emerald, which was full of green and lifelike. It was placed among the many congratulatory gifts, and it was quite satisfactory.

    On the day of the Thousand Autumn Festival.

    The palace was busier than before, and the wives came to Jinxiu Palace early to greet Empress Shen.

    Empress Shen is also busy today, so she can't take care of Shen Zhaoxi.

    Before Shen Zhaoxi studied poetry and books in her boudoir, Xu could not wait to stare at her all the time, trying to find out what to do, so she had no close friends.