211-220

Chapter 211 The Affectionate Ex-Husband Actor Who Killed the Female Lead (End)

    After a month and a half.

    Lin Xi turned one year old, and Lin Yi held a birthday party for her.

    She was wearing a red princess dress with a big bow on her chest, and a cute bow hairpin on her head, which made her look even more watery and lovely.

    "Hee hee hee~~~" Lin Xi looked at many uncles and aunts, and grinned so much that there was only a slit in her eyes, revealing her small baby teeth, making everyone cute.

    Lin Yi hugged her to catch Zhou, and as soon as she put Lin Xi on, she reached out to Xu Xiaowei: "Ma Ma, Ma Ma—"

    Xu Xiaowei also wore a red dress today, which made her figure slim and beautiful It was touching, and it was not obvious that she had given birth to two children. She walked over and stood beside Lin Xi.

    "Baby, we've caught the week."

    Xu Xiaowei coaxed her, and Lin Yi put her in a group of arranged objects.

    There are books, abacus, candy, crayons, paper money, rulers and so on.

    Lin Xi looked at the pile of things in front of him, looked at his parents, and kicked them with his chubby little feet, but he didn't do anything for a long time.

    After waiting for a while, Lin Xi slowly crawled over to get a book. Mother Xu smiled, and just about to speak, she saw her throw the book aside as if she was disgusted.

    The complimenting voices of the crowd stopped immediately.

    Lin Xi picked up the abacus again, and Mother Xu's eyes lit up again, but she threw it aside. Lin Xi's lively and curious eyes turned to one place, she quickly crawled forward, and picked up a stack of hundred yuan bills.

    "Hey——" She sat among a pile of items, turned her head to look at Xu Xiaowei, and reached out to give her the money, with a flattering expression, "Ma Ma——"

    Xu Xiaowei couldn't laugh or cry.

    When Lin Xi was at the beginning of curiosity, she would often start with Xu Xiaowei's bag, and found a lot of money inside, thinking that her mother liked it.

    She took the money, stood up, walked towards Xu Xiaowei, and wanted to give the money to her mother.

    Xu's mother came over with a smile, and said swearingly: "This grabs the books and grabs the abacus, and finally holds the money and doesn't let go. How good is the meaning? Study well, manage money well, and be able to do business and make money!" After she finished speaking, she applauded

    : "Xixi is awesome."

    Xu's mother made her fortune through business. She was very clever in the shopping mall and accumulated her first pot of gold. Xu Xiaowei didn't inherit her at all, so it seems to be passed down from generation to generation, and her granddaughter inherited her.

    Lin Xi was picked up by Lin Yi, looked at Xu's mother, raised her chubby hands, and kept clapping, laughing while clapping.

    Made everyone amused.

    Xu Xiaowei leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She wanted to kiss her more, but the phone rang, and she walked aside with the phone.

    "Mama—mama—" Lin Xi called Xu Xiaowei in a crisp voice, raised her hand to her mouth, and made a gesture of blowing kisses, "Bobobobo~~~"