111-120

Chapter 111

    Pei Jin still underestimated Miss Jiang, what she wanted to do had to be done quickly.

    How fast?

    On the morning of the first day of the new year, when the Jiang family was having breakfast, Jiang Yan said to Mother Jiang and Jiang Ming, "I want to marry Pei Jin.

    " Jiang Ming's hand holding the chopsticks also trembled, with a look of surprise on his face.

    You were still arguing last time, why are you getting married all of a sudden?

    Even Pei Jin took a breath, and his pupils focused faster. He didn't take her words too seriously yesterday, because the little ancestor thought about it once, and it took time to prepare for marriage.

    "Why are you getting married all of a sudden?" Mother Jiang suppressed her excitement and hurriedly asked.

    "I want to marry him quickly." Jiang Yan's delicate eyes blinked, and she looked at Pei Jin again, "Anyway, I have to marry early and late, so I want to finish this matter quickly." This reason,

    unexpectedly Mother Jiang couldn't refute.

    Early marriage and late marriage are all marriages.

    Pei Jin looked at the charming and charming face in front of him, the one who should speak the most. At this moment, his throat seemed to be stuffed with cotton, and his heart was even more emotional.

    "Marriage is a big deal." Jiang Ming reminded.

    "Hmm." Jiang Yan looked forward to it, "I want to hold a wedding in the manor, where roses are planted everywhere, like a sea of ​​flowers."

    Jiang Ming: "..."

    That's not what he meant.

    "Is it okay?" Jiang Yan looked at Pei Jin, her eyes sparkled with anticipation, as if they were full of starlight.

    Pei Jin nodded instinctively, and her voice was clear and deep: "Yes." "

    Pei Jin has already promised me." Jiang Yan looked at Jiang Ming and Jiang Ming with a proud face, with a smile at the end, "Let's just say that."

    The matter of marriage was finalized in just a few words.

    Jiang Yan finished her breakfast and went upstairs, while the other three were in the living room. Mother Jiang looked at Pei Jin and couldn't help but ask, "Xiao Jin, do you really want to marry her?" These words seemed to be asking her

    son Whether you really decide to spend your life with Jiang Yan, getting married is a big deal.

    Jiang Ming followed, "Think clearly."

    The two of them wanted Jiang Yan to marry Pei Jin quickly, but this was too hasty.

    Jiang Yan seemed to be happy for a while, so she said she was going to marry, which was really disturbing.

    Pei Jin didn't slow down too much, Miss Jiang came down from upstairs again, and said softly, "Pei Jin, I have to choose my own diamond ring."

    Pei Jin who planned to buy a diamond ring to propose marriage: "... ...Okay."

    She was happy.

    "Let's go buy it now." Jiang Yan was very excited, and stepped forward to hold Pei Jin's hand.