271-280

Chapter 271 Chasing Wife in the Crematorium's Stupid White and Sweet Green Tea Hostess (27)

    Since the Cheng family's business in China was in trouble, Cheng's father and Cheng's mother have been working hard abroad, and it can be said that the journey has been smooth, expanding the market at a great speed.

    The two seldom return to China, and naturally they do not maintain domestic relationships, and only contribute to public welfare.

    Cheng Ruoqing didn't go into business, and the Cheng family was small. After the Cheng family became stable abroad, they didn't want to make trouble anymore. Hearing that their daughter had a stable partner, it seemed that they were developing well. After thinking about it, Cheng's mother decided to return to China early for an inspection.

    According to the meaning expressed in Jian Chen's words, this man is not very good, his temperament is not calm, and he doesn't take Cheng Ruoqing seriously, so he can't be seen.

    However, Cheng's mother didn't take it seriously last time, she called Jian Chen after thinking about it, and asked about this matter straight to the point.

    "Her boyfriend." Speaking of Qin Chen, Jian Chen unconsciously gritted his teeth, and couldn't find an adjective, so he simply didn't comment.

    He asked Qin Chen to take care of his cousin, but the other party was kind enough to abduct his cousin.

    He is almost his cousin-in-law, and if he hasn't come to apologize to his big cousin, Qin Chen is really good, and he doesn't even answer the phone.

    Extremely arrogant, Jian Chen was so angry that he was still angry now.

    A Meng Kaiwen has not been resolved, Qin Chen also came to join in the fun, his cousin's love story.

    "Qingqing has her own judgment in her heart, and I'll talk about it when I go back. She's also at the age of dating." Cheng's mother didn't seem to take it seriously.

    Jian Chen lived in Cheng's house for a while when he was a child, and was taken care of by Cheng's mother, so he should be very concerned about Cheng Ruoqing, and they are all in the same circle. If he has an opinion, it is probably because there is something wrong with him, and Cheng Ruoqing was blinded. .

    Thinking about it this way, Cheng's mother had a prejudice against Qin Chen first, and she felt that the name was not very reliable.

    She didn't tell anyone when she returned home, it was a temporary decision, she called Cheng Ruoqing after she got off the plane and asked her to pick her up.

    When Cheng Ruoqing received a call from Cheng's mother, she had just got off work and got into Qin Chen's car.

    "Mom, are you at the airport?" Cheng Ruoqing was stunned.

    Mother Cheng smiled and spoke slowly: "Well, what's the matter? Are you off work yet?"

    "Off work."

    "Who are you with now?" Mother Cheng asked again.

    Cheng Ruoqing was very honest: "Qin Chen. He came to pick me up from get off work, and we were going to eat." She said, looking sideways at Qin Chen.

    He has started the car and is heading for the airport.

    Seeing this, Cheng Ruoqing quickly said, "Let's go to the airport now, mom, wait."

    "Yes."

    On the way, Cheng Ruoqing was afraid that Qin Chen would be nervous, so she kept saying, "My mom is easy to get along with, as long as I like someone, She will like it."