411-420

Chapter 411 Selfish Love Brain Heroine (11)

    Luo Yunzhou brought apple juice to Yang Sha the next day, and the lunch was also very rich.

    Yang's mother's cooking skills are indeed not very good, so Luo Yunzhou's cooking skills are very good, after all, the tastes of yesterday and today are not the same.

    It is delicious in color, fragrance, and is no worse than that in restaurants. It is so delicious that Yang Sha worships it.

    Luo Yunzhou will also wash the grapes thoughtfully, put them in a box and bring them to Yang Sha.

    After eating two meals in a row, Yang Sha would naturally be embarrassed, but Luo Yunzhou told her not to think so much, it was not as troublesome as she thought.

    "My mother will steam dumplings for me tomorrow, and I'll bring you one." Yang Sha said to Luo Yunzhou.

    If Yang's mother made dumplings, Yang Sha would not dare to bring them here. Fortunately, these dumplings were bought from outside. Fearing that their father and daughter would have nothing to eat, Yang's mother bought two big bags.

    This is called reciprocity.

    When Luo Yunzhou was about to decline politely, he seemed to think of something, and agreed again: "Then I will trouble Auntie."

    "No trouble, it's fine!" Yang Sha swore.

    She brought a few more breakfasts for Luo Yunzhou, and she kindly accepted his cooking.

    Unexpectedly, when I went back that day, Mother Yang told Yang Sha: "Your grandma is not in good health recently. I have to go back to take care of you for a while, and I can't control your father and daughter.

    " It’s a bit unpalatable to eat, but it’s okay, I’ll make do with it.”

    Yang’s mother nodded, then looked at Yang Sha, and let go: “It’s really not possible, so you can just order takeout to make do with it? But, eat less takeout! You can cook it Order noodles or fried rice."

    Yang Sha innocently said, "Mom, it's not that you don't know, I won't—"

    "If you don't know how to learn, what will you do when you get married?" Mother Yang sighed, really worried, "You have to go Find a young man who can cook! Or the couple will starve to death?"

    "That's good, that's good." Father Yang agreed, and immediately made a decision, "I think it will work!"

    "What's so good?" Mother Yang gave Father Yang a hard look, "Look at your daughter, she has to cook and make money, and she has to coax her, where can I find it? You can't return the goods after you get married?

    " The daughter knew that she was spoiled beyond recognition by spending a lot of money to repay the moonlight.

    So Mother Yang came down and ordered Yang Sha to take this time to learn how to cook and not to eat too much takeaway.

    Save money and stay healthy!

    Yang Sha didn't take Yang's mother's words too seriously. Over the years, she could hear cocoons in her ears.

    The other party just said a few words, which actually hurt her, otherwise she wouldn't be stretching out her hands and opening her mouth like she is now.

    What Yang Sha is really worried about is that Yang's mother will rush back tonight, what will happen to tomorrow's dumplings?

    She promised Luo Yunzhou to bring him breakfast, and he would bring her lunch.