151-160

Chapter 151 The Patient and Meticulous Learning Goddess (2)

    In the third quarter, after self-study in the evening, everyone packed up their things and went out one after another.

    Qiao Qin is a boarding student, and she usually doesn't return to her dormitory until twelve o'clock after studying. Firstly, there are many people in the dormitory, so when I go back early, I will eat supper and gossip, secondly, she is also afraid that if she gets along too much, she will offend this one and offend that one.

    Go back at twelve o'clock, wash up and go to sleep, reduce contact, don't waste time.

    the next day.

    Qiao Qin was the first person to get up in the dormitory. When her roommate was still cleaning up, she had already gone out with a water glass.

    Everyone is not surprised, they only think that Qiao Qin is hardworking and easy to get along with, and they admire her very much in private.

    Qiao Qin came to the cafeteria, bought two purple potato cheese and ham sandwiches, went to the campus supermarket to buy a bottle of pure milk, and went to the classroom.

    Xi Lin is a day student, and he came early today, thinking about what Qiao Qin said yesterday that he would buy him breakfast.

    Actually no need.

    But she seemed to do what she said, and she did what she said, so he didn't have breakfast today.

    Qiao Qin saw Xilin on the school road downstairs. It was a long way away. She saw him as soon as he walked over from the teaching office. The main reason was that his figure was easier to recognize.

    Xi Lin is thin and thin, wearing a blue and white striped school uniform. His facial features are tough and clear, his eyes are deep and clear, and his nose is straight, but overall he looks very gentle.

    Unlike Chen Maoyu's ruffian, Xi Lin doesn't talk much. Compared with other people who go back with books, he will always be empty-handed.

    When he got closer, Qiao Qin found that he had peach blossom eyes with slightly curved end and long and thin eyelashes.

    It is said that people with peach blossom eyes are full of affection, and Qiao Qin felt that what she said was true. In that memory, when she was in pain and helpless, the first thing she thought of was Xi Lin.

    Every birthday, he will send her a gift, the first to say happy birthday to her.

    In the year she graduated from college, her grandfather was hospitalized, her grandmother fell ill, and she had a fight with Chen Maoyu. No one wished her a happy birthday, so Xi Lin asked the cake shop to send her a birthday cake at night.

    She ate and cried.

    Xilin had already seen Qiao Qin standing not far away, and she just looked at him without moving, which made him nervous at the moment.

    But a hundred meters, but it is longer than ever.

    "Here." Seeing him approaching, Qiao Qin handed over the bag with a smile on her face, and said in a sweet voice, "Your breakfast."

    Xilin was a little too late, and stretched out his hand to take it, holding it with his slender fingers. The bag: "Thank you."

    It's still a little heavy, and she bought milk?

    "Should be~~" Qiao Qin raised her eyebrows and made a long-drawn voice. Holding the book in her hand, she turned around and walked to the stairs with him, provoking the topic, "Why did you come so early?" He usually came before class