221-230

Chapter 221 The Domineering Male Supporter Who Lost His Daughter (11)

    In just a few days, Qin Xinyan suffered a major blow.

    Ever since she abandoned the mother who made her feel ashamed and followed Qin Min back to the Qin family, she has been living a life like a princess.

    The eldest aunt is elegant and virtuous, pampering and pampering her, she gradually respects her as her own mother, and feels that she is the eldest lady of the Qin family.

    After Shu Qing returned to Qin's house, Qin Xinyan's mentality quickly became unbalanced. She was afraid that Su Feng would feel sorry for Shu Qing and thus ignore her.

    In the end, Su Feng didn't, but instead loved her as always, and even apologized to her because her marriage with Tang Heng fell through. This is why Qin Xinyan had the confidence to fight for favor with Shu Qing.

    She felt that she was more important than Shu Qing in Su Feng's eyes, and she was eager to prove it.

    This time, before she could wait for Su Feng's comfort, she was slapped severely by Qin Min and put in confinement.

    I thought it would be over soon, but since she caused the Qin family to lose face, everything seems to have changed.

    Especially when Su Feng learned that she was notorious, was excluded by the upper class, and her marriage was about to be blocked, she changed her face directly.

    All the harmony in the past is like a dream.

    Su Feng tore off the gentle and dignified mask, and the ridicule and disgust revealed inside made Qin Xinyan feel as if she had fallen into an ice cellar, and her whole body became cold.

    It turned out that her value was Su Feng's tool to shape gentleness and kindness, and then marry for profit for the Qin family. That's right, Su Feng doesn't even like Shu Qing, she is an illegitimate daughter born to a young lady, why does Su Feng take her seriously?

    Qin Xinyan was devastated and hid in the room crying bitterly.

    At this time, the Qin family was in a mess, and the company's stock was affected. No one cared about Qin Xinyan's thoughts. After the Han family released the news, Han Xiao only felt that the news didn't spread far enough, and he wished everyone knew.

    Everyone knew that Shu Qing and Tang Heng had broken off the engagement, and Qin Xinyan's arrogance and jealousy forced Shu Qing to return to the Han family.

    Shu Qing said that he wanted to break off the engagement, and that he didn't like Tang Heng anymore. Han Xiao stayed up all night, sleeping on the sofa and looking at her sleeping face, reluctant to close his eyes.

    He was thinking a few days ago that if Shu Qing returned to her previous appearance, he would be willing to accompany her to come out again.

    Whether it's two years or five years, they are inseparable, and it doesn't seem so bad for him to stay with her like this.

    But she was strong and recovered quickly.

    While Han Xiao was relieved, he was also so terrified. He didn't want to experience the feeling of heartache and suffocation, and wanted to hide her.

    The next day, when Shu Qing woke up, she saw the blue color under Han Xiao's eyes, "Did you not sleep well last night?" "

    Didn't sleep." Han Xiao yawned, and when he walked to her, He bent down suddenly, put his hands lazily around her waist, and leaned his head on her shoulder, but controlled his body not to press her down, dragging his voice, "Xiaoqing, I haven't slept all night." "Why did I sleep all night?