51-60

Chapter 51 The Sunny and Gentle Senior Male Supporting Role (8)

    The 40% to 60% of the class fee that Xu Mei mentioned is not the share of the common yoga studios and teachers in the market, but the reverse, Gao Wen gets 60% and the gym gets 40%.

    Gao Wen doesn't need to pay rent, decoration fees, or mention various money expenses, and 60% of the profit is the real 60%.

    Compared with other yoga studios that may only give teachers 30% to 40% of the profits, Xu Mei has made a big concession. She is a shareholder herself and has this right. At the same time, she clearly knows that Gao Wen's professionalism and endurance are superior to hers.

    The museum needs to create a façade signboard, and a good teacher is needed to guard the museum. Gao Wen is the perfect candidate.

    At the same time, Gao Wen's private teaching class will not participate in any activities during this opening event, and there will only be one trial class of 688 classes. After the trial class is over, ten classes will be registered, and no points will be lost.

    Gao Wen seldom goes to the class at Fanying Yoga Studio. Out of a responsible attitude, she will continue to finish the class agreed with the members at the beginning.

    Fanying Yoga Studio doesn't know what's going on here, but they just feel that they have caught a new teacher who can be squeezed, and the store manager keeps asking for extra classes for Gao Wen. The rest of the time when the teacher is not in the classroom can be squeezed out and "loaned" to her temporarily.

    Gao Wen came to the store to have a class, and the store manager stopped her and said: "Many members have asked if you can take private lessons, how about this, how about your private lessons set at 4981 sessions? But if you can't sell Going out, I must do some activities to reduce it."

    Gao Wen still said: "I won't take private lessons for the time being."

    After she entered the classroom, the front desk whispered to the store manager: "Why doesn't she go? No one may sign up, how can there be so many classrooms?"

    The store manager also frowned, seeing that Gao Wen was closed for class, he said softly: "How is her small class? See if there can be more rows, and try to eliminate the classes of those members. , taking advantage of Double Eleven to launch another event, the price was a bit low last time, this time we have to see how to increase it secretly.” Raising the price secretly

    is to play tricks on customers, the more complicated it looks, the better, and it feels cheap, Actually expensive.

    The front desk looked at the records in the backstage: "A lot of people don't have any classes left. On Double Eleven, it is estimated that dozens of people will continue small classes?" She said with a smile, "These people have hundreds of thousands of classes. I feel that our goal of 2 million is too low, so we need to increase it a bit.”

    The performance is good, and they all have a commission, so I don’t know how much money they will get this time, so just think about it and look forward to it.

    The store manager was also thinking about this question, thinking that there was another yoga studio in the square, so he also asked the front desk.

    The front desk didn't take it seriously: "Their store is not as big as ours, and there are not many members in the morning class. I heard that the small class can't be held, and no one can make appointments. If it goes on like this for a year or so, it will probably go bankrupt." They are the largest restaurant in this area