291-300

Chapter 291 The Heartless Heroine Who Loves Vanity (13)

    After the dumplings came out of the pot, Ye Yu looked at the strangely shaped dumplings in the bowl, and glanced at Li Yicheng guilty.

    He cooked eight dishes, all of which were delicious in color and fragrance, but the dumplings she made were really ugly.

    "It tastes good." Li Yicheng didn't think there was anything wrong at all, and asked her to taste it quickly, "It's delicious."

    Ye Yu picked up one and took a sip.

    It's pretty good, the meat filling is delicious, and the skin is chewy.

    By the way, the meat stuffing was prepared by Li Yicheng, and even the dumpling wrappers were rolled out by him.

    Ye Yu hadn't had time to worry about depression, Li Yicheng peeled a prawn and put it in her bowl: "Eat one, the next year will be prosperous."

    This prawn is really big, one weighs half a catty, two will fill up After ordering a plate, it was definitely the biggest shrimp Ye Yu had ever seen.

    It is simply delicious with the dipping sauce prepared by Li Yicheng.

    "I've gained a lot of fat during this time." Ye Yu said with her cheeks bulging and raised her head slightly.

    "Isn't it good to grow meat?" Li Yicheng smiled and fed the fattest piece of meat from the fish's belly to her mouth, "Eat some fish, and you will have more every year."

    Ye Yu opened his mouth and ate a piece.

    If you grow flesh, you will grow flesh. She has a body that is not easy to gain weight. It is not easy to grow flesh!

    "Eat some green vegetables to relieve the tiredness." Li Yicheng fed her a few more green vegetables.

    She also stuffed the small piece of shrimp left in her hand into Li Yicheng's mouth.

    In the small old house, two people gathered around a small table, the faint light extended out through the small window, and there were a few laughter from time to time, which was very warm and loving.

    after dinner.

    Ye Yu received Li Yicheng's New Year's gift, the same lucky red envelope as before, and a women's watch with a small and unique design and a metal braided strap, which is her favorite style.

    "I also prepared a gift for you." Ye Yu sneaked up to the cabinet, took out an exquisite gift box from inside, held it in front of Li Yicheng, and handed it to him with a smile.

    This was the first time Ye Yu bought a gift for Li Yicheng, and he was still taken aback.

    "What did you buy?" He took it with a smile, and his flickering eyes revealed his inner unrest at the moment.

    Ye Yu: "You have to unwrap the gift yourself."

    Li Yicheng opened the box, and inside was a small box, and then opened it inside, it was a leather wallet in the men's style.

    This is a niche brand with a simple and elegant design. The point is this, this inexpensive wallet is the second class fee Ye Yu has received.

    He has never had high requirements for material quality, and this can be called his most expensive wallet.

    "Hurry up, we have to go to the central square for New Year's Eve, it's already half past nine!" Ye Yu didn't wait for Li Yicheng to have too many complicated emotions in his heart, and urged him, and ran to the cabinet again, opened it. Choose clothes from the closet.