261-270

Chapter 361 The Female Educated Youth Who Abandoned Her Husband and Abandoned Her Son (End)

    As soon as Luo Tao let go, Yang Xiaoqian began to prepare for pregnancy.

    It is said that what kind of nutrition should be supplemented, eat this and that, and the child born will be smarter and win at the starting line.

    Luo Tao feels that he is not of high quality, so he can only obey the arrangement and not hold back the child.

    Yang Xiaoqian told him to eat whatever he wanted, even the fruits he didn't like, he ate a lot every day.

    However, when Yang Xiaoqian told Luo Tao that he wanted him to exercise, his pupils dilated and he raised his voice: "Do you think my physical strength is not enough?!" As a man, I really can't bear it

    .

    "No, exercise is for your health." Yang Xiaoqian explained.

    Luo Tao was indignant: "Doesn't it mean that I don't have enough physical strength? You are the one who begs for mercy every time!" "

    Anyway, I have to exercise."

    "I don't want to."

    "We want to exercise together."

    "I'm in great shape!"

    ...

    Luo Tao was unexpectedly persistent on this matter.

    Exercising, what exercising, is this looking down on him?

    His desire to win was immediately aroused, and he made a promise: "I want to conceive you, and I can conceive immediately, and I can have whatever I want!" "I

    want to have a son who looks like you." Yang Xiaoqian answered.

    "No problem!" Luo Tao carried her to the bed and began to create a human being. Between his brows, he looked like a high-spirited, non-breathing person.

    Yang Xiaoqian's chest rose and fell violently, and he was paralyzed into a ball. He was still in high spirits, which proved that he didn't need any exercise.

    The two made a human for more than half a month, and Luo Tao planned everything.

    When the child is born, he will have the child, and when his wife has given birth, he will ask someone to take it with him, and then let his wife continue to study.

    There must be someone who can read at home, otherwise you will be cheated when you go out!

    People in the society are sinister, so don't take it lightly, especially as he is getting richer and richer, many people are staring at his money!

    today.

    Luo Tao bought some strawberries and bought a roast chicken.

    His daughter-in-law is still pregnant, so she must eat good food, such as fish, fruit, and meat, every day.

    Now they don't live in that small rented yard anymore. They bought that land near Yang Xiaoqian's school and built a three-story villa. They just moved in this year.

    They built a study room, a cloakroom, and a piano room for Yang Xiaoqian, because Teacher Han was teaching her piano and vocal music.

    A piece of land has been reserved on the campus to plant flowers all year round.