321-330

Chapter 321 After the Awakening of the Helping Brother Witch Lord (18)

    After the anniversary celebration, Xiao Li approached Zhang Yun the next day and offered to give her a 1.50% share of the shares.

    It is equivalent to Zhang Yun managing the studio and Xiao Li in charge of teaching.

    The current operation is actually managed by Zhang Yun, and all the big and small things in the studio are arranged by her.

    Zhang Yun nodded, and Xiao Li took out the contract. She had already found a lawyer to draft it, for fear that Zhang Yun would run away.

    Xiao Li looked at the two little guys who were sitting at the front desk eating apples. Today, they tied their ponytails and their chubby faces were very attractive. She withdrew her gaze, landed on Zhang Yun again, and asked nervously, "Are you planning to have a second child?"

    Zhang Yun was slightly startled and did not answer right away.

    The scene of the previous life appeared in her mind.

    As a person who was patriarchal from a young age, she was the victim and became the perpetrator after marriage.

    Zhang Yunming knew the injustice she encountered in her original family, and she also knew the powerlessness of being stuck in the swamp, but this did not affect her pulling her daughter into the water.

    Although the two twin daughters were very cute, they couldn't afford another child according to their financial strength at the time. Zhang Yun still felt that her daughter was from someone else's family after she got married.

    It is still necessary to have a son, and raising a daughter is always a loss-making business.

    In the last life, Xu Kang was unwilling to give birth, and couldn't stand Zhang Yun's troubles. Later, she became pregnant and went to the hospital for tests secretly. When she found out that it was a daughter, she aborted it. Later, she became pregnant with another one, which was still a daughter, and she also lost it. .

    Later, she finally got pregnant again. Xu Kang let her give birth. Knowing that there was a high probability that it was a daughter, she went to have a beating again, but it turned out that it was a son who had already formed, which made Zhang Yun extremely collapsed.

    Her body was also down and it was difficult to conceive.

    This made Zhang Yun suffer a lot, and became even more frantic to fill in her natal family. She even took her two daughters with her. She even felt that she was a sinner for not being able to have a son, and she was not a complete woman. After that, various actions caused her and her daughter to become passers-by and lonely in their later years.

    Zhang Yun came back to her senses, smiled and said, "No more. Two is enough."

    Hearing this, she obviously felt Xiao Li breathed a sigh of relief.

    The development of the studio is on the rise. If Zhang Yun becomes pregnant and gives birth to a child, Xiao Li will be completely unable to take on the heavy responsibility by herself, which will lead to stagnation.

    On the other hand, Xu's father's business is also booming.

    However, winter is coming soon, and it will be rainy and rainy. Xu Kang is reluctant to let his old father suffer from the cold all year round, so he wants to rent a shop.

    Of course Father Xu refused, the rent of several thousand yuan a month would kill him, so he immediately said: "What's the cold, a handful of old bones, it's nothing to freeze a few times." When Xu Kang heard this, his heart ached