301-310

Chapter 301 Past Life Extra Story (2)

    Father Ye accidentally heard that there was a retired old Chinese doctor who knew how to massage, which could revive people in a vegetative state, so he rushed over with Ye Yu in a hurry.

    At this time, the Ye family no longer cares whether there is any scientific basis, even if it is metaphysics, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, they are not willing to let it go.

    Undoubtedly, this time it was another disappointment.

    After spending money, Ye Yu still didn't show any signs of waking up.

    The Ye family took Ye Yu back to T City, and Li Yicheng came to him at this time. Father Ye didn't welcome him, but seeing his haggard appearance, he was still taken aback.

    Ye Yu's car accident had something to do with Li Yicheng, he couldn't be innocent, seeing his daughter who used to be alive and kicking like this now, she has already turned old and gray.

    He didn't stop Li Yicheng from seeing Ye Yu either.

    "Her mother is cleaning her body, you can go in after her mother comes out." Father Ye took off his glasses, rubbed the sore corners of his eyes, his voice was hoarse, and he sat on the sofa hunched over.

    Li Yicheng nodded and continued to look at the door.

    After a while, Mother Ye also came out. She has aged a lot in the past two years, and the corners of her eyes are full of fine lines. When she came out, she secretly tried to wipe the corners of her eyes, took a breath and forced a smile, "Xiaocheng is here. "

    Compared to Ye's father, Ye's mother has a friendly attitude towards Li Yicheng, and is also very grateful for his financial help in the past two years. She knows that such things as feelings cannot be forced.

    "En."

    "Go in."

    After Mother Ye finished speaking, Li Yicheng moved towards the door. When he reached the door, he stopped suddenly and stared at the door.

    He folded his dropped hands together, not daring to go inside.

    Seeing Li Yicheng's movements, Ye's father and Ye's mother glanced at each other, and then looked at him with complicated eyes.

    Li Yicheng took a few deep breaths, carried on with difficult steps, and continued to walk in. When he saw Ye Yu lying on the bed, he was like a leaking ball. land.

    She lay quietly on the bed, lifeless, skinny, with a pointed chin.

    Li Yicheng's throat tightened, he couldn't bear to look away, he almost couldn't control his emotions, his fingertips were trembling.

    Unprecedented emotions flooded his heart, and he was so suppressed that he couldn't breathe.

    He dragged his feet with difficulty and walked to Ye Yu's bedside. The closer he looked at her, the more sad he felt, as if a blunt knife was cutting the tip of her heart inch by inch.

    This is the person he holds in his hands that hurts.

    But she was even more haggard and thinner than when she first saw her.

    Li Yicheng was in a daze during this period, he didn't know what happened, they were clearly married and their child was about to be born, why everything changed all of a sudden.