281-290

Chapter 281 The Heartless Heroine Who Loves Vanity (3)

    "I'm sorry." Ye Yu subconsciously apologized.

    Qiao Liyan frowned, and the displeasure dissipated after seeing her face. Instead, he smiled and said, "Where are you going? With so many things." As he spoke, his

    eyes fell on the bag Ye Yu was carrying, It read: Belle's Dry Cleaners.

    Ye Yu came back to his senses, and called out politely: Senior.

    Qiao Liyan smiled, and stretched out his hand: "Can you carry so many things? I'll help you carry them back."

    Ye Yu has a slender figure, with beautiful and slender hands, with white fingertips. It looks like he doesn't work His family should be very good, and beauties are always arousing pity.

    Good-looking and from a good family background, this kind of girl is more likely to be coaxed on campus, and the social cost will be high.

    "No, I'll carry it myself." Ye Yu subconsciously took a step back.

    Qiao Liyan was Ye Yu's next target. He was about to graduate. His father opened a small decoration company, and his mother was the director of obstetrics and gynecology. His family owned four apartments in the province and drove a luxury car worth hundreds of thousands.

    Ye Yu's family background was pretty good in Ye Yu's eyes at the time, and the other party showed that he was very interested in her.

    "Then what are you being polite for?" Qiao Liyan smiled and showed his white teeth, without insisting, he changed the subject and asked, "Are you free this weekend? Shall I take you to climb the mountain?" "Forget it, I don't really want to go."

    Ye Yu shook his head.

    Seeing that she refused without even thinking about it, Qiao Liyan restrained his expression slightly, and continued to smile even wider: "Are you sure you don't want to go? Don't say that I won't take you with me when the time comes, just the two of us, and I'll take you to try again when the time comes." Let's try Yixian's barbecue, it's very famous."

    He could see through the woman's small thoughts at a glance.

    "It's not fun just the two of us." Ye Yu lost interest, "I won't go."

    Qiao Liyan couldn't understand her at this moment.

    Ye Yu told him several times that she was bored in the dormitory and wanted to go out for a walk, didn't she imply that he would take her out for a play?

    Lonely men and widows, it is the time for sparks to be sparked. At this time, you said that two people are not fun? Are you playing the game of lust?

    "Goodbye, senior." Ye Yu was still polite and polite. When she turned to walk away, she kept speeding up her pace. I don't know if it was Qiao Liyan's illusion. She seemed to be hiding from some scourge.

    Ye Yu really didn't want to have any contact with him.

    Don't look at Ye Yu's scheming, as if he holds the man in the palm of his hand, in fact, she has also been in close contact with Li Yicheng, and he is willing to spoil her, mainly based on her feelings, making her mistakenly think that men are so stupid and friendly cheat.

    Qiao Liyan has rich experience in love and is a veteran, unlike Li Yicheng, who has been in love with Ye Yu for several years and has never done anything excessive.