71-80

Chapter 71 The Gentle and Sunny Senior Male Supporting Role (28)

    After Gao Wen and Fang Han came back, Zhang Lejia sent her the post on the post bar.

    She looked at the photos taken secretly, Fang Han was still carrying her bag, it was not funny at all, she showed Fang Han the photos on her phone, and said to him: "This bag matches your clothes quite well , will I recite it for you in the future, okay?"

    Fang Han looked at himself in the photo, his eyes fell on the off-white bag, and he replied seriously: "If you don't want to recite it, I will help you recite it when we go out."

    Gao Wen: "..."

    She was too embarrassed to tease her for being so considerate.

    The two still got angry on the post bar for several days, making people call it fairy love.

    Gao Wen and Fang Han didn't pay much attention. They returned to their original lives and were busy with their own affairs.

    Song Jie couldn't contact Gao Wen, so she could only go to the yoga studio to find her.

    Eight hundred and eighty-eight one-session private lessons are not a low price for Song Jie. She also heard that this yoga studio is effective, so she came here.

    In order to meet Gao Wen alone, she still signed up for ten sessions.

    Hearing that it was Song Jie's appointment for a class, Gao Wen didn't refuse. When she entered the classroom, she looked calm and said, "Come in."

    Song Jie didn't plan to attend class, so she looked at Gao Wen: "Are you hating me? So you don’t want to talk to me.”

    Gao Wen looked at her, her face remained unchanged, and she spoke slowly: “From the moment you entered the classroom, the class has already started. My class doesn’t like to talk about trivial matters. If there is anything to talk about after class. "

    "You don't know my situation at the time, and you can't understand." Song Jie felt that she couldn't talk about it after class, so she continued, "I couldn't afford you at the time, and I didn't even know how to live—" "If you don't want

    to Go to class, don't make an appointment next time, it will take up other people's class resources." Gao Wen didn't want to argue, and immediately turned cold.

    Song Jie gave birth to her when she was young, but it was just for a good time not to go to work. Gao Wen also knows that the other party is selfish, unable to communicate, and there is no need to communicate.

    Gao Wen opened the door and walked out without waiting for Song Jie to speak again.

    Seeing that Gao Wen's face was not looking well, Xiaomei hurried over and asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?" "

    She doesn't cooperate, see if you can let her change to another class." She also said, "Look at how long this class has been, and cross it out proportionally."

    Her time is precious and cannot be wasted.

    "Let me ask." Xiaomei nodded.

    Gao Wen is very strict in class, but has a good temper. So far, no member has complained, and she has not rejected a member. From Xiaomei's point of view, there is a problem with Song Jie.

    How difficult is this to serve?

    When Xiaomei came to be a lobbyist, Song Jie said that she didn't know how to practice for the time being, and then made an appointment with Gao Wen's small class to get familiar with it first.