421-430

Chapter 421 Selfish Love Brain Heroine (21)

    Except for Yang Sha, everyone thought she was fooled by Luo Yunzhou.

    Unexpectedly, Luo Yunzhou still has this ability.

    Ren Zhengkai was thinking about it, and he didn't know where he lost.

    He invited Yang Sha to go to a high-end restaurant to eat Western food, but the other party refused to go, preferring to eat the broken meals that Luo Yunzhou cooked for her every day.

    Luo Yunzhou also often makes snacks and cuts some fruit for Yang Sha.

    I didn't expect Yang Sha to be immersed in this kind of low-cost payment. What link went wrong?

    Ren Zhengkai thinks that he has countless women, so he defines Yang Sha as a stupid woman who loves vanity and has no social experience.

    This kind of woman is the best to be hooked and played with.

    At the most delicate age, with a good face, it doesn't hurt to put in a little more energy to play.

    Yang Sha actually chose Luo Yunzhou, Ren Zhengkai never thought about it.

    Chen Mei and the others thought Yang's mother cooked the meals for Yang Sha, and they envied her for having such a good cooking mother.

    Dare to love is done by Luo Yunzhou.

    Under their noses, these two have been secretly dating for so long!

    Wang Xiaoai from the personnel department failed to pursue Luo Yunzhou before, and said everywhere that he was instigating, seeing Luo Yunzhou and Yang Sha together, the bottom of my heart was sour.

    No matter how you say it, Luo Yunzhou graduated from a prestigious school and is a technical backbone in the company with a very good salary. Wang Xiaoai is an out-of-towner. He is old and unwilling to go back. He wants to find a potential stock to settle down.

    Luo Yunzhou looked like an honest person at first glance, and he never wanted to flirt with him.

    Wang Xiaoai also let go of her harsh words, asserting that with Luo Yunzhou's character, she probably will be a bachelor for the rest of her life, so she would never want to marry a girlfriend.

    Now Luo Yunzhou has not only found a girlfriend, but also a very beautiful girlfriend, a local only child who just graduated from university.

    Whichever one you pick out, it will kill Wang Xiaoai in seconds.

    So, Wang Xiaoai started to get angry with Chen Mei and the others again. After a while, she said that Luo Yunzhou was stingy and only knew how to cook. He was afraid that she was reluctant to take Yang Sha out for dinner. After a while, she said that Yang Sha was blind and didn't even know she was being played with. Well, Luo Yunzhou is very shrewd and selfish.

    Ren Zhengkai also provoked a storm intentionally or unintentionally, and sang and sang with her, and the two walked in quite the same pace.

    "One thing to say, Luo Yunzhou's cooking skills are really good." Chen Mei said matter-of-factly.

    Wang Xiaoai looked at her newly-made nails: "It's a good thing to be able to cook, but you will get tired of eating every day, right? Besides, it's to save money, and you don't want to spend the money on meals. What do you expect him to spend? Even if we are together , must be just living a hard life."