431-440

Chapter 431 Selfish Love Brain Heroine (31)

    Yang Sha is the youngest in the company, she is in the Mood for Love, fair and beautiful, and she is the only child of the local aborigines, so she should choose her partner carefully.

    With this appearance, it is not surprising that he is favored by the rich second generation.

    After all, she is a natural beauty.

    Yang Sha and Luo Yunzhou received the certificate suddenly, everyone was so surprised that they couldn't believe it.

    Whatever their reaction, neither seemed to care.

    Luo Yunzhou used to be worried and not confident enough, but Yang Sha's care and dependence on him made him feel more at ease. He never doubted Yang Sha's love for him.

    To get married is to have a family.

    His task now is to work hard to create a better life for their small family.

    "I'm going to work first." Luo Yunzhou said to Yang Sha in a gentle voice.

    Yang Sha nodded: "Yeah."

    As soon as Luo Yunzhou left, Yang Sha returned to her work station, and her gossiping colleagues immediately surrounded her:

    "Have you really obtained the certificate? Are you kidding me?"

    "Yes, you're getting married now? "

    Luo Yunzhou's move was too quick, didn't you think about it?"

    ...

    Knowing that Luo Yunzhou proposed marriage, the two of them received the certificate after simply meeting their parents, and the colleagues present sighed even louder:

    "In other words, he I only gave you a ring, and then I proposed? Didn’t even talk about the bride price?"

    "You are too hasty!"

    "You have to talk about these things before you can get married. Don't mention it."

    As

    they spoke, they frequently turned their heads to look at Luo Yunzhou.

    Luo Yunzhou is from outside the province. I heard that his father died and his mother remarried. Such a family is really incomplete, let alone any help.

    They even felt that Luo Yunzhou was in such a hurry to trick Yang Sha into marriage because he wanted to gain a foothold in the capital because of Yang Sha's family background.

    Luo Yunzhou happened to go to the tea to get some water, so he saw this scene clearly. He began to panic again, afraid that he might not be doing well. When Yang Sha was told by them, she felt wronged and regretted going to get the certificate with him.

    When they saw Luo Yunzhou coming out, they immediately stopped gossiping, while Yang Sha looked at him with a smile on her lips.

    This smile calmed Luo Yunzhou's impetuous mood a lot.

    As soon as Luo Yunzhou left, Chen Mei went straight to the point and said, "After you and Luo Yunzhou get married, where do you live? Do you live in Luo Yunzhou's apartment or your home?" Luo Yunzhou is famous for his frugality. In order to save some money, he applied

    for Talent apartment, do you want Yang Sha to live with him in a remote talent apartment?

    Wang Xiaoai pretended to be printing something and listened with ears pricked up.