91-100

Chapter 91

    Jiang Yan was indeed so angry that she didn't want to pay attention to Pei Jin.

    Her first kiss disappeared so inexplicably, Pei Jin ate her tofu!

    As a pampered master, how could Jiang Yan allow herself to be bullied like this? I have to show Pei Jin some color.

    Both Mother Jiang and Jiang Ming noticed something was wrong with them.

    To be precise, it was Jiang Yan who acted as a demon.

    Having a meal at the dinner table, Jiang Yan can fight against Pei Jin.

    Jiang Yan snatched the soup Mother Jiang gave Pei Jin, "I want to drink it too."

    "Didn't you drink a bowl just now? Give it to Xiao Jin." Mother Jiang looked at her.

    Pei Jin worked overtime today and came back a bit late, so they were asked to eat early. The soup was specially reserved for Pei Jin.

    "Mom finally made the soup. It's so delicious, I can't get enough." Jiang Yan was a little willful and refused to give it.

    From the corner of the eye, he glanced at Pei Jin, his eyes still staring.

    He looked childish.

    "Then drink, be careful not to burn it." Pei Jin smiled softly.

    Many images came to his mind, a little girl in a princess dress, carved with jade, often stomping her feet, angrily telling him not to snatch her mother from him.

    At this time, Pei Jin would deny it in order to appease her.

    Seeing that he refused to admit it, the little girl would cry and jump up and stamp her feet, and continue to accuse him of robbing her parents and bullying her with red eyes.

    In the blink of an eye, the little girl was so big.

    Mother Jiang: "Yan Yan."

    She could see that Jiang Yan was against Pei Jin, which was not a good sign. If so, would the marriage still be possible?

    These two seem to be so well matched, so it seems like fire and water are incompatible?

    "Mom, I don't want to drink." Pei Jin took the meal served by the servant, took the initiative to speak to Jiang's mother, and chatted with Jiang's father about the company, changing the subject.

    The Yin family did not cooperate much with the Jiang family before. Since Pei Jin returned, the two have naturally started to cooperate closely in business, and there are too many projects that can be cooperated together.

    Jiang Yan drank the soup and listened to Pei Jin and Jiang's father chatting. Jiang's father smiled and nodded several times, as if he was very satisfied.

    "Honest." Jiang Yan muttered in her heart, thinking that Pei Jin kissed her that night, and he didn't know anything wrong that night.

    She was so angry that she reached out to pick up a piece of fish for Jiang Ming and Jiang's mother, "This fish is good, try more." After finishing speaking, she picked up onions, which he dislikes the most, for Pei Jin, emphasizing, "Eating onions can be healthy." Sterilize and prevent cancer, eat more."

    After Jiang Yan finished speaking, she picked up two more pieces for Pei Jin, and she felt relieved when she saw his frown.

    Pei Jin seldom talks about her own preferences. Jiang Ming and Mother Jiang probably don't know that Pei Jin doesn't like onions, but she didn't know it by accident.