241-250

Chapter 241 The domineering supporting actor who lost his daughter (End)

    The end of the engagement party.

    Shu Qing and Han Xiao were welcoming and seeing off the guests. She held his hand and stood at the entrance of the hotel.

    It was getting late at this time, and Shu Qing was a little drowsy. He leaned against Han Xiao's side, and he also sensed her sleepiness, so he put his arms around her waist to give her a support point.

    When Tang Heng walked over, seeing the intimate movements of the two, his eyes were filled with emotions, and the hand hanging on the side tightened slightly.

    This scene was very dazzling to him, and the harmony of the two of them together made his heart feel like a stone was pressed down, stuffy and swollen.

    "The hospitality is not good, please forgive me." Han Xiao said to Tang Heng. With a polite smile on his face, in fact, his eyes were full of cold stars, and he unconsciously tightened his grip on Shu Qing's hand, secretly with a sense of declaring his sovereignty.

    Han Xiao loves Shu Qing so much, the moment is too beautiful. Tang Heng was his former rival in love, even though he was no longer a threat, it still made him fearful.

    Tang Heng ignored Han Xiao, but whispered to Shu Qing, "Happy engagement."

    "Thank you Mr. Tang."

    Shu Qing smiled politely, and the alienation in his expression made Tang Heng frustrated again. He nodded and turned around Leaving quickly, the steps are hasty and messy, a bit like fleeing.

    As soon as Tang Heng left, Han Xiao leaned close to Shu Qing's ear, "You're still smiling at him!"

    Shu Qing turned his head and met Han Xiao's handsome face. He drank a lot tonight, although he was not drunk , but the face is a little red.

    "A little unhappy." Han Xiao lowered his voice, his words were full of awkwardness.

    He wanted to restrain himself, but he was indeed jealous.

    The name Tang Heng is enough to make him feel like an enemy.

    "Today is our engagement banquet, do you want to show embarrassment to the guests? They come to bless us." Shu Qing took his hand, burrowed her slender fingers into his, interlocked with his, and softened her voice speak out.

    As soon as these words came out, Han Xiao immediately beamed with joy, and without pressing the corners of his raised lips, he held her even tighter with his backhand.

    right!

    Tang Heng came to bless them, today is the engagement banquet for him and Shu Qing.

    Han Xiao suddenly looked like a large dog with its hair smoothed, looking at Shu Qing with clear and gentle eyes: "Are you tired? I'll take you back to rest." She stood for a whole day and woke up early in the morning, and his heart

    ached .

    Shu Qing: "Okay."

    In the car.     Han Xiao's alcohol was getting stronger. At first, he just put his arms around Shu Qing's shoulders, and leaned his head on her shoulders from behind. The ending

    voice was soft and hoarse: "Xiao Qing."

Rise up and be a tool man quietly.

    "Yeah."