141-150

Chapter 141

    Shen Zhaoxi's life in the palace has not been easy recently.

    What Empress Shen wanted was an obedient pawn, and Shen Zhaoxi was the foundation for her to continue standing in the harem, but now she disobeyed her.

    In her opinion, it's not important to observe filial piety, Shen Zhaoxi enters the East Palace as soon as possible, and binds the Shen family and Zhen Guogong's mansion with the crown prince is the most important thing.

    Since the death of Shen's mother, the relationship between Shen's family and Duke Zhen's mansion is not good, and Duke Zhen is neutral at this time, but he only values ​​Shen Zhaoxi a little bit.

    Empress Shen was still angry, and arranged for the two nuns who were serving by her side to serve Shen Zhaoxi.

    It sounds like serving, but in fact it is teaching rules.

    After drying Shen Zhaoxi for several days, when Du Chengyue came to pay his respects, Empress Shen left him for dinner, and asked Mother Wang to call Shen Zhaoxi over to serve dishes.

    I thought Du Ye would come at noon, but the other party went to the imperial study temporarily, but Du Yi came instead.

    When Du Chengyue and Du Yi got together, even the former harmony dissipated.

    Du Yi didn't want to eat this meal at first, but when Empress Shen talked about Du Ye giving Du Chengyue a beauty from the Western Regions, he sat down and listened.

    Shen Zhaoxi kept his head down, doing his best to prepare vegetables.

    "The emperor has finally started to think about your marriage. These days, he has been telling me that he will choose a wife for you so that he can take care of the backyard for you." Empress Shen said to Du Chengyue with a smile.

    She didn't care much about Du Chengyue, she thought the child wouldn't live long. Unexpectedly, it is still safe until now.

    "My minister's backyard is clean, and there is no need to take care of it." After Du Chengyue finished speaking, she looked at Shen Zhaoxi, and then at Queen Shen, "Xi'er, this is—" a little puzzled

    .

    Empress Shen restrained her smile a little: "Xi'er, sit down."

    She originally wanted to teach Shen Zhaoxi a lesson, but she couldn't go too far.

    Shen Zhaoxi did not decline, and sat down.

    Du Yi looked at Du Chengyue so sympathetically, and sneered in his heart.

    Could it be that Shen Zhaoxi refused to marry him earlier because of Du Chengyue?

    He thought it was absurd, Du Chengyue might be a dying person at any time, what is there to like?

    Du Yi ate his meal, and asked Du Chengyue with a smile: "How about the beauties from the Western Regions? King Qing should pay attention to his body." "

    I haven't seen it either. If His Royal Highness wants it, I can send it to the East Palace." Du Chengyue answered calmly.

    "I don't take away the rewards my father gave you." After Du Yi finished speaking, he deliberately mentioned, "The woman you brought back is now in your backyard, right? Also your concubine?" He didn't believe Du

    Chengyue never seen.

    What to wear?

    "What woman?" Empress Shen also stopped her movements.