81-90

Chapter 81 The Gentle and Sunny Senior Male Supporting Role (39)

    After Gao Wen said this, Fang Han was at a loss for what to do, and finally squeezed out a sentence that he had to think about it.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he panicked and said anxiously: "I didn't mean that, I—"

    "You have to think about it carefully." Gao Wen nodded to express her understanding, and hurried off after speaking.

    Fang Han looked at the direction she was leaving, his eyebrows were full of remorse, and he was a little anxious, and turned several times in the same place.

    What the hell was he talking about just now? !

    For the next few days, Fang Han secretly observed Gao Wen, but she never mentioned that incident again, as if he was hallucinating that day.

    Fang Han really never thought of marrying Gao Wen so early, he wasn't ready yet, at least he didn't let her marry him so hastily.

    He has been thinking until midnight these days, but it turned out to be calm and everything returned to normal, which made him frown.

    Is Gao Wen joking, or does she really want to marry him?

    Once this idea popped up, Fang Han found that he couldn't shrink back anymore.

    The rental house is not as peaceful as before, and the kitchen is no longer used by the two of them. With more people, it will be inconvenient. Fang Han's desire to cook has decreased, and he has no interest.

    He desperately wanted to form a family with her, a family that only belonged to the two of them, and this idea became stronger and uncontrollable.

    noon.

    Gao Wen just finished class, she went to the changing room to change, and then came out.

    Xiaomei ordered a salad for Gao Wen, and when she sat down, Xiaomei put another piece of fruit in front of her: "Come on, this is for you." "So much?"

    Gao Wen looked down. , "Eat some too."

    Xiaomei: "I'm full."

    Xu Mei walked in from the door, looked at the hammock in the corner, and then at Xiaomei: "I still want to untie the hammock with you, You solved it by yourself? Why are you so quick?"

    "Aunt Hong and I solved it together." Xiaomei said.

    Hearing this, Gao Wen put a mouthful of salad into her mouth and looked at her.

    "Before she left, she dragged the big classroom for me," Xiaomei said, pointing to the refrigerator, "I brought a cantaloupe over today, and I put it in, so I can cut it up and eat it in the afternoon." Xu Mei smiled,

    looking Xiang Gaowen: "She has made such a great contribution, and she comes to help every day. I feel ashamed if I don't pay her."

    Xiaomei laughed, and turned her head to ask Gao Wen: "When will you marry her son? Don't feel guilty, anyway, you own the shares, and mother volunteers to help her daughter with work."

    Xu Mei echoed: "Yes, it's time to put on the schedule, and a member told me this morning, I didn't expect Teacher Wenwen to be married , and asked me if you have any children."

    Gao Wen put her hand on her forehead, she has been numb from the teasing recently, and poked a carrot into her mouth to pretend to be dumb. The phone vibrated, she took it to check, it was a message from Fang Han: Have you eaten yet?