341-350

Chapter 341 The Educated Youth Who Abandoned Her Husband and Son (13)

    There was a lot of blood on Yang Xiaoqian's pants, which scared Luo Tao into a panic, and he didn't know where to run while holding her.

    Finally, I went to the barefoot doctor on the team.

    Take a pulse, it's all right.

    It is a normal physiological phenomenon of women every month.

    How can you be fine if you are still pregnant with a child and bleeding? Luo Tao clenched his fists and confirmed again and again, which made the barefoot doctor laugh and caused a big oolong.

    Yang Xiaoqian was so ashamed and indignant that she dragged him out.

    On the way back, Luo Tao didn't slow down, but he quickly figured it out, afraid that Yang Xiaoqian would think too much, he took her hand and said with a smile: "It doesn't matter if you're pregnant or not, anyway, sooner or later about it."

    Yang Xiaoqian didn't show any abnormalities at this time.

    In the evening, Luo Tao took her clothes to wash as usual, brought in the remaining hot water, and put her feet in the bucket: "Let's take a soak, for the doll—" He scratched his head in the middle of speaking Quickly changed her words, "It's good for your health!"

    At this time, Yang Xiaoqian suddenly felt a strong sense of loss, and her eyes dimmed for a moment when she looked at her flat belly.

    She was on her period, and she was indeed not pregnant.

    Why is it different from the previous life? Why not pregnant?

    Where did her son go? Is there no more? Or was it her abandonment in her previous life that made that child unwilling to be reincarnated back into her womb?

    Yang Xiaoqian couldn't figure it out all the time, and this emotion turned into anxiety.

    Even though she knew something was wrong, she had been trying to alleviate it, but it was affecting her invisibly.

    People who sleep well on weekdays can't sleep at first, dream a lot at night, wake up often, Luo Tao is also affected by her, and stays with her in a daze after waking up.

    Yang Xiaoqian's eyes quickly turned a layer of blue, and her whole body looked a little listless.

    Qiu Fangjuan thought that Yang Xiaoqian and Luo Tao had quarreled and was about to watch a play, but found that the two did not ignore each other. On the contrary, Luo Tao cared more about Yang Xiaoqian.

    He often took her out, smiling and making her happy every day.

    Today, Yang Xiaoqian was still waiting for Luo Tao at school. Even the students could tell that she was depressed, and asked in a tender voice, "Mr. Yang, are you unhappy?" "No." Yang Xiaoqian forcefully smiled

    .

    After the students left, she sat alone on the steps of the school, holding a book in her hand. After opening it, she couldn't read it at all.

    His eyes stayed on that page.

    Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of Yang Xiaoqian, before she could react, a bunch of flowers appeared in front of her eyes.

    Looking up again, he met Luo Tao's smiling face. He was still wearing a vest, carrying a bamboo basket, and holding a bunch of flowers in his hand, which he picked on the way here.