181-190

Chapter 181 The Patient and Meticulous Learning Goddess (33)

    Qiao Qin often feels that Schilling is too serious. He will stick to his principles and never go beyond what he thinks is impossible.

    She didn't expect that her unintentional words could make Xilin keep his innocence.

    In the end, I don't know who is thinking about whose body.

    Since the first semester of her freshman year, Qiao Qin has realized what seniors and sisters often say about introversion. In other departments, a class lasts 90 minutes, and in the medical school, a class lasts 45 minutes. There are classes from morning to night.

    Why are they lined up like this?

    Because there is too much knowledge to learn, the teachers are scrambling for lessons, there is no way, one person will share a little, and the weekends have to be arranged.

    Zhao Xian no longer had the dream of getting back together with Bai Tongtong, and he never saw anyone at all.

    Xi Lin and Qiao Qin spent less and less time together, and fell in love with a medical student from University A. The seniors and sisters shook their heads when they heard this.

    But the two never broke up.

    Every time Qiao Qin gets the first place in her grade, she gets all A's in all subjects, and Schilling is also the first.

    These two are often used as examples by various teachers in the medical department: "You always say that studying medicine will delay your love. Doesn't Qiao Qin also fall in love? He gets the first place in the exam every time and wins a national scholarship every year. His object is the first in the grade next door." , and get scholarships every year."

    "Should you reflect on yourself? Or is it because you are looking for someone who is not good enough?"

    ...

    Good guy, this blame is irrefutable.

    In fact, Qiao Qin herself felt sorry for Xi Lin, but he was always so good-tempered and stayed quietly by her side, just like when he was in high school.

    In the year she finished her undergraduate studies, Qiao Qin was assigned to the Second Affiliated Hospital for an internship, and she would only come back to class on weekends.

    Running back and forth is very hard.

    Xilin can spare three days a week at noon to wait for Qiao Qin in the second courtyard and have lunch with her, and four days in the afternoon to accompany her for dinner.

    Occasionally, when Qiao Qin was very busy and couldn't wait for anyone, he would come back by himself. He never complained and understood her very well. When she was very guilty, her words were all comforting.

    Qiao Qin will cherish the time when she goes back to school on weekends, which is the time when the two spend the most time together.

    Schilling would wait downstairs for her to finish class. They would not go to the library at this time. She would hold his hand and walk to the playground.

    There are a lot of people on the playground, those who are dating on the lawn, those who are walking on the plastic track, and those who are constantly jogging, laughing and playing... The two

    intertwined their fingers and walked half a circle. Qiao Qin looked sideways at Xi Lin : "Where are you going to work after graduation?"

    "Where are you and I will be here." Schilling didn't think about it, and then asked, "Where do you want to be?"