171-180

Chapter 171 The Patient and Meticulous Learning Goddess (23)

    Bai Tongtong managed to make the other two in the dormitory curious about the new roommate Qiao Qin's boyfriend with "drawing" eyes.

    At noon, Qiao Qin came back.

    They have good temperaments, and they have been chatting continuously since they met, and they half-jokingly talked about Zhang Xue's saying that Xilin can draw silk.

    It's really funny.

    Qiao Qin first widened her beautiful eyes in surprise, and then asked, "Is it Spider-Man?"

    He is a hero, but how do they know that Xi Lin is cold on the outside and hot on the inside?

    "Spider spirit." Bai Tongtong pretended to be deep and said.

    Qiao Qin also thought about it and nodded.

    "Why are you nodding?" Bai Tongtong thought it was funny.

    "Spiders are seductive." Qiao Qin said.

    Therefore, the other two wanted to see this seductive Xilin even more.

    Just arrived at the same school, before starting military training, everyone in the dormitory went out together, Qiao Qin was different.

    She has a boyfriend.

    The boyfriend is a student of this school, and he is in the finance department, so he is so envious.

    The three people in the dormitory met Qiao Qin and her boyfriend with drawn eyes while having dinner.

    "I can't see the front." Zhang Xue stood in front of the door, stretching her neck and looking forward.

    not far away.

    Qiao Qin and Xi Lin were holding hands, their backs were facing several people, and they were walking through the vegetable window one after the other, thinking about what to eat.

    Seen from the back, the boy was tall and slender, wearing a short-sleeve stitching color. Qiao Qin interlocked his fingers, and habitually held his hand with the other hand.

    Be intimate.

    "Do you want to eat fish or not?" Xilin asked in a low voice, looking sideways at Qiao Qin.

    "No." Qiao Qin shook her head.

    Seeing the soup in front of him, Xilin asked his aunt, "I want to ask what kind of soup this is?"

    The aunt tried her best to sell: "Stewed pork ribs with monkey mushroom, it's delicious, and it's not often available." "

    We want a bowl, Thank you, auntie." Xi Lin said without thinking.

    "Do you like this soup? Is it delicious?" Qiao Qin wondered.

    She didn't drink it, and he actually asked his aunt to buy more monkey mushrooms. It was the first time I saw him so cheeky.

    "I've drank it once, and it tastes okay." Xilin took the soup and led her to find a place, and walked aside to take a spoon.

    After sitting down, Xilin put the soup in front of her: "Monkey mushroom nourishes the stomach."

    Qiao Qin didn't feel any discomfort. During the years of high school, she had three meals a day on time. Xilin often brought her breakfast with a good appetite. Well, but because of his kindness, she picked up the spoon and took a sip.