331-340

Chapter 331 The Educated Youth Who Abandoned Her Husband and Son (3)

    Yang Xiaoqian took a shower and entered the house.

    She changed into a white floral top and shorts underneath, revealing her straight and slender legs, which made Luo Tao's mouth dry.

    As soon as he was about to go up to hug her, she stretched out the towel and ordered in a dragging voice: "Dry my hair quickly, I should have a headache in a while.

    " A solution to addiction.

    But to marry her back, he was so hungry.

    "My head hurts!" Yang Xiaoqian stuffed the towel into his arms and complained, "You don't care about my health at all."

    Luo Tao was inexplicably charged with such a big crime, so he quickly took the towel and began to wipe: "You don't care about my health." You can really torment me."

    "Who tormented you." When Yang Xiaoqian said this, her tone was coquettish.

    "No one, it's me." Looking at her, Luo Tao felt itchy, wiped it dutifully, bent down, and pecked her face again.

    Yang Xiaoqian raised her head: "What are you doing?"

    "Bobobobo——" Luo Tao kissed her cheek several times in succession, the more kisses became more and more intriguing, he cupped her face again and pointed at her like a woodpecker The lustrous and attractive pink lips continued to kiss, "Bobobobobo—"

    the rarity and love can be seen.

    Yang Xiaoqian: "..."

    The kiss made her face drool and her lips were dry.

    The strange thing is that she has no resistance in her heart, looking at Luo Tao's face, she still finds it quite pleasing to the eye.

    "Dry your hair and go to bed." Luo Tao continued to brush his hair dutifully, moving faster, but he was afraid of hurting her, so he kept restraining himself.

    Looking down from his angle, the smooth black hair sets off Yang Xiaoqian's fair and flawless skin, and the collarbone on her chest is exquisite, and then down——

    Luo Tao swallowed, turned away, continued to wipe her hair, and asked her: " Did you do it?"

    "Can't you feel it?" Yang Xiaoqian threw the question to her.

    Luo Tao: "It's the first time, I have no experience."

    Yang Xiaoqian: "..."

    She couldn't help but recall the scene last month. Both of them were beginners. Flustered, but with a lot of strength.

    Yang Xiaoqian was crying, feeling very bad about the experience, scolded him, and he was so confident: "It's the first time, I have no experience."

    She felt that Luo Tao must have said that on purpose just now.

    "Next time I will have experience."

    Luo Tao's words brought Yang Xiaoqian back to her thoughts, she saw the playfulness in his eyes, and threw the pillow on the bed at him in anger.

    He took it over with a smile, hurriedly hung up the towel, turned off the light and climbed into bed: "Daughter-in-law, go to bed."

    After Luo Tao went to bed, he turned over and carried Yang Xiaoqian onto the bed, letting her lie flat, and the whole person was relaxed. He leaned over, aimed at her lips accurately, and kissed her hard.