Part 167~Unwanted Changes

Hi y'all, I hope you enjoy, this is an idea I've had for a while!
-Ev
____________________________________

Shoyo yawned as he sat up a bit from the couch.

He had fallen asleep after dropping the kids off at school this morning, Tobio had a game to he had to leave earlier, and wasn't able to take them.

He checked the time on his phone, and groaned when he saw it was already eleven o'clock.

He was happy he was actually able to sleep, lately it's just been getting more difficult, the pup loves to be super active when he's trying to get some sleep so it makes getting rest extremely difficult.

He stood up, and took a a moment to gain his balance again, once he was okay, he went to the bathroom, and got freshened up a little bit.

When he was finished, he went in out to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Just as he was about to sit down at the table, his phone started to go off.

He walked over to the couch, and picked it up, seeing it was from the school he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

He paused, listening to the school nurse from Kazuyo's school as she spoke.

He felt his heart drop as he heard her talking, when she was done, he told her he would be right there, and hung up.
________

  He didn't even bother changing out of his loungewear, instead he got his shoes on as fast as he could, and called Tobio as he walked out of the door, and began heading over to the school.
_________

  Tobio and the team were talking to Sakusa and Atsumu, who came to visit the team so everyone could meet Akio.

His phone began to go off, he took it out of his pocket and saw Shoyo's contact flash across the screen, he excused himself and answered the call. "Hey baby-" he paused.

"Tobio, Kazuyo just went into heat at school" Shoyo said.

Tobio could hear the panic in his voice. He himself felt his heart sink, knowing how dangerous this situation could be.

"Okay, I'm on my way baby. I'll meet you there" He said, and began walking over to Yoshida.

He told him that he had to leave for a family emergency, or course Yoshida let him go, but asked him to give him an update as soon as he could.

He and Shoyo hung up, and he said goodbye to the team. Then made his way to the school.
__________

Shoyo pulled up the the schools parking lot and got out, parking right by the front entrance.

He saw Tobio's truck pull up right as he got out, making him feel a bit better now that he was there.

Tobio got out of his truck and went over to Shoyo, the two were let inside the school.

The security guard called the nurses office, and not even a moment later, he hung up and told them to follow him.

They walked down the hall, and stopped at the nurses door, and were let in.

The nurse looked up and gave a gentle smile as she stood, "Hello, you must be Kazuyo's parents"

The couple nodded and greeted her, but both of them just wanted to see Kazuyo and make sure he was alright.

"I know you probably want to see him, but I would like to explain the situation first" She said pausing when she saw their hesitation. "He's alright, we have him in a private room. It's designed for students who go into heats suddenly, it keeps their pheromones from leaving the room, which keeps both them, and other students safe"