189~ Parties

Helloooo, so this chapter is going to have a little bit of ✨drama✨ 🤭
(Also the twins are second years now)
I hope you guys enjoy!
-Ev
__________________________________

Hanako yawned, resting her head down on her desk.

She turned her head and roller her eyes, seeing her friend Ren standing by her desk.

"You're not even in this class, Ren, what do you need" she said, lifting her head up and leaned back on her chair.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm only here to give you this" He said, handing her a small card. "I'm having a party after school" he put his hands on the back of his head.

"Bring your sister if you want too, I know she doesn't like people, or like whatever, but maybe it'll help her get out of her shell" Ren said.

Ren is a year older than the twins, he's a third year, but he has to re take a few of his second year classes, which is how he and Hanako met.

Hanako sighed and shrugged, "Indont know if my parents will let me go" she said and looked up at Ren.

"Just tell them that we're having a study session at my place with a few other kids from our class. They can't say no to that, can they" he smirked.

Hanako snorted, "Yeah, as if my sister would actually go along with that. You know how she is" She said.

"Just tell her the same thing then. Don't even bother going home, you can just come to my place right after school,

"Mr Adachi, get back to your class" Hanako's teacher said, glaring at Ren who put his hands up and backed away.

"I'll see you later" Ren mouthed to Hanako and left the class.

Hanako waved him off and plopped her head back down on the desk.

"Hanako, head up"

Hanako groaned and looked at her teacher.
_________

Harumi smiled at Kai.

Kai looked back at her, clay smeared on his art apron, and his hands covered in it.

"This isn't working" he said, letting out a nervous laugh.

Hanako giggled, "Let me help you" she stood behind him then leaned forward and placed her hands over his.

Kai's face flushed, his cheeks turning a bright red.

"Just keep your hands steady, and push down on the clay it'll-" she paused, "Sorry!" She backed away, putting a hand over her face.

Kai turned his head and broke out in laughter, "You've got clay all over your face now"

Hanako pulled her hand away and joined him in laughter.

Kai took his foot off the pottery wheel foot settle, and stood, going over to the sink and washed his hands before grabbing a wet paper towel.

He went back over to Harumi, "here" he said, stepping towards her and helped her get the clay off of her face.

The two just stared at each other, but couldn't contain their laughter.

"Harumi?"

The two turned their head to see Hanako standing in the classroom doorway.

Harumi raised a brow, "I'll be right back" and said to Kai, who nodded and pulled away, going back to working on his project.

Harumi stepped outside of her classroom and faced Hanako.

"Okay so like, don't kill me" Hanako started out, Harumi just sighed.

"What now" Harumi rolled her eyes, knowing her sister either wanted her to do her class work, cover for her, or she was just roming the halls and wanted to bother her.