A/N

Hey, this is my second book here and I just want to welcome who would dare read this. I had so much fun conceptualizing this story and I hope you will grow to love it. I've always wanted to write a book which doesn't only concentrate on two people. There will be alot of characters in this book and I will update the list whenever I introduce a new one (Some of the characters are minor roles, you don't have to remember all of them)

WARNINGS; (if you comment anything about this, I will direct you back to this part)

1. This is a SLOW-PACED book because the romance came late for the leads. I'm saying it again, LATE. There a huge reason behind this, if you're patient you will get there.

2. As these is a slow pace book, character development takes a while.

3. This book is not just romance. It has alot of mystery and then, action comes in.

Thank you so much for taking the chance and I hope you enjoy your reading.

Please do not hesitate to point out any mistakes. This is still under major editing and it breaks my heart to come back and read something I gave written. (It's too stressful) So please ease my work and just point them out with out being rude.

English is my first language, followed by French and I have never written a book without adding French to it. (I LOVE THE LANGUAGE)

And Also, No need of being silent readers. Comment if you like or want to, don't hesitate and you could always message me. No problem.

Thanks alot for your support. Please, don't forget to vote, comment and follow for more!

Synopsis

The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her death and the birth of her baby girl, Kara Jocasta Demelza Ferrari. The supposed first girl in 4 generations of the La Masseria lineage.

Rauw Alejandro La Masseria, who comes from a very wealth conglomerate family that has millions of investments across the country and world. The dutiful and loving first son is dealt with a double blow when he learns of his father's cheating followed my his mother's death and his sister's birth.

He vowed to always protect her and love her but fate holds a different future for him and his family as she is kidnapped and taken away.

10 years later, he gets a call from the orphanage in France informing him of their discovery but Kara isn't the same.

In the past, She has been tricked, betrayed, bullied and abused. After a nearly deadful accident, she is diagnosed with amnesia. She knows herself as Grace and none of her physical features match with the genetic materials of his family.

Note;This book isn't a one filled with ideas to copy. DO NOT STEAL MY SHIT! I say this is the most nicest way, I could decipher🙂☺🙃