14, Broken Dreams

CASEY NOELY LA MASSERIA

"How cute... This video should go to your instagram vlog" Mabel commented as we strolled through the halls towards the cafeteria.

Mabel have always been okay around me though Riordan was her ex  boyfriend. If this was the first time I met her, she would have hated me to the core for being related to the boy that cheated on her.

Yesterday, she nearly fractured Rue's arm. Wren and Wave had to hold her back while Riordan took his girlfriend away to the back room. I'm sure you understand what that meant.

"Maybe" I replied, retouching my ponytail.

"Won't you introduce Demelza to Modelling? She could just make a huge hit from being your younger sister" Mabel said "I tried with Jovie but that girl is so stubborn"

I hided my sore expression at her words, watching through the transparent glass walls of the building, leading to the cafeteria. It had the view to the tennis court.

"Which artist will you be vlogging about?"

My answer could have been Young-Est, if the boy had decided to come out of his cocoon. He had a very beautiful voice and boy, could he rap like some rap monster. He had already written alot of songs and could play so many instruments but... according to him, he can't do music while working with the business.

I breath out, suddenly frustrated. I had another Photoshoot after school and my manager had organize some interview with a high-end interviewer who could boost my career.

"I will meet you in the cafeteria. Are my contacts okay?" She questioned, not really waiting for an answer as she ran to the ladies' toilet.

My phone vibrated in my hand, signalling an incoming call. I held it up and checked the caller ID, my expression even getting even more sadder by the second.

"Noely! Your manager called and said you've gain some weight! Have you gone out of your diet?! Or have does boys made you eat junk food?!" Mom scolded.

"Umm... no"

"You must reduce. In your last Photoshoot pictures, you look so fat and gross. I will change your diet; you will only eat twice a day and so will you stop with this stupid music influencing. You should concentrate more on modelling" She added.

"But I love music"

"You can't even sing" She mocked.

"You've never heard me sing. I can send you an audio, I'm sure you will love-"

"Love what, Casey? Stop with such stupidity. I warning you, if I see one more music vlog  I will delete all your accounts" she warned.

"But mom! I'm tired of modelling. I'm unhappy, why can't you understand that?!!"

"So what? You want to get sued to court? Have you forgotten about the contract? Shut up with all that nonsense. You will continue modelling and even when the contract end, you will sign another!" She shouted "Your father and I will be back soon. I can't believe Alejandro have found that bitch's daughter. We can no longer find trustworthy employees who can do easy jobs... I hope you have made every one hate her and not let any of them liked her. She is gonna steal your place like  how she did years ago when you were longer"