17, Charlotte

I woke up to my phone ringing next to me. I picked it up, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Guess who is in Italy?!" Charlotte's voice cheered in an excited tone, making me jump up my bed in realisation. I had completely forgotten to ask Alejandro about her.

"Hey! That's great. Umm..." I said, going to the bathroom "I will call you later" I stated, brushing my teeth and having a quick bath, before wearing my uniform and running to Alejandro's room.

"Allie?!" I called out, knocking on his door. The vibes the room gave was so like him; cold and emotionless.

He unlocked the door from inside, opening it and staring down at me with a curious expression on his face. It wasn't every day I went running to his room after all. He dressed in his blacl suit pants and white long sleeve shirt as he arranged his black tie around his neck collar.

"Come on in" he said, stepping aside. I entered inside, acknowledging the appearance of the room. It was classic with modern colours and less detailed art designs and pictures. On his night stand was a picture of him and woman that resembled him quite alot- Mother, I guess and on the other was a picture of a baby girl.

"So what do you want so early on the morning?" He questioned.

"Umm... I know this is unexpected or just... kinda crazy but I have this friend, Charlotte in France- she was my first friend after the accident actually and she is really nice and jovial. Well, she got into Allegro High school too and yeah, she is actually really smart and intelligent-.... I was wondering, no- I was asking if, maybe.... Well, if you could- I don't know... maybe-"

"Will you stop beating around the bush and speak clearly? I have an important meeting this morning" he said, glancing at me with an impatient look "But I'm giving you time"

"Ok" I stated in a nod "will you.... take her in as a host family?"

The room felt silent. Yeah, really silent that I could hear a pin drop to the floor but his expression did not change as he arranged his hair. I stared at him through the glass of his mirror, waiting for a response or something.

If it's a no just say it, she is already at the airport!

"Are you sure? We don't let any one within this gates"

"Yes! She won't cause trouble. If anything happens, I will take the will blame for it. I will even share my room with-"

"This is a family mansion, Kara. What do you think all this rooms are for? I won't subject you to share your room with any body. In our business, we can't trust any one. Taking her in is kind of risky and I don't want anything bad happening to my family, especially as we have you back after all this years" He said.

"But-"

"I will take her in"

"Great! She is already at the airport!" I informed.

He turned and faced me with a scrupuluos look "And you are telling me now?!"

I shrugged with a beaming smile "I love you, brother" I said excitedly, jumping around his room. I went close to him and stood on my tiptoes, placing a small kiss on his cheek before skipping out of the room. I heard him let out a small chuckle.

I was still smiling when I went down to the dinning room, greeting the others as I took a seat next to Hester and Anwen.

"Hey sis" Anwen said, peeking my cheek "What's with the good mood?"

I just smiled as Hester and Anwen gave me both weird looks. I looked up at Casey and waved at her with a smile, she gave me a smaller but genuine smile and a little wave.