18, I Miss You, Babe

Mrs Iyernet gave us an A+ for our work, after nearly finishing the macaroons and pink lady cake. Claude didn't bother speaking to me again, the don't know why but that's his issue not mine.

Jovie had an A after making a mawa cake for the free style, Madeleines and a tiramisu. She couldn't let me breathe after the F/N class, saying how she saw Claude and I only discussing and how she didn't understand why we had an A+ and she had an A only.

What the fuck was the difference? Please explain it to me in the comment section!

"Are you still coming Saturday?"

"Yeah. Mabel said Casey invited her but the question is, you invited Casey?" She asked.

"Yeah. Thought I will need professional advice on our girl outing and moreover, the guys are having a their own boy outing at home. She can't stay there" I replied "I'm still having a sleep over at your house"

"Okay bye" She said, walking away to Mabel's car while Casey walked up to Riordan's, waving them good bye.

"Had a nice day?" She asked as we sat down inside the car.

"Not bad" I replied as Riordan drove back to the house.

There was no conversation in the car except of the occasional question asking by Riordan to Casey like I wasn't there. He drove into the drive way and I walked out of the car, heading to the mansion without looking back.

"Kara!"

"Charlotte!" I shouted back as she unexpectedly hugged with a beaming smile.

"I'm starting school tomorrow" she informed, glancing behind me.

"Who is she?" Casey asked unsurely.

"This is Charlotte. My friend from France. I convinced Allie to take her in as a host family as she got a scholarship to Allegro" I informed.

"You come from no where and you already invite people into our family mansion when you've not even lived with us for close to three months?" Riordan questioned rudely. I really wasn't in the mood to dealw with him.

"If you have a problem, go talk to Alejandro about it because I won't be dealing with your fucking issues" I stated, gripping Charlotte's hand and taking her up stairs.

"Wow, the second brother I meet and he is super moody" she commented.

"Don't mind him, Charlie. He has been like this ever since I've been here and I'm tried of having to deal with him" I said "where's your room?"

"Rauw got it next to yours" She informed.

"Great!" I exclaimed "Let me go change"

I went into my room and quickly got changed into blue Moschino cotton teddy bear logo tracksuit, tying my hair into a cute low bun with out strands before walking out to meet her in her room.

"This definitely looks like you" I said, directing it to the white and grey colours as I took a seat on her bed next to her "Allie even gave you the freedom to customise your own room"

"Yeah. Your brother really is kind and a nice person" she said "So Anwen is back?"

"Yes and I got to meet with Allie's two bestfriends; Leylaini and Ercole though I think- Keyword; think, he may be into Leylaini" I replied.

"Okay, I've heard of them. Ercole also works under Rauw and Leylaini is the grand daughter of your maternal grand father's best friend" She informed "Have you met your other relatives?"