29, Culprit

Jovie couldn't believe what she saw before her eyes. Everyone around her was as shock as she was to see her of all people with such notice or such heavy accusations of drugging the sister of Rauw Ferrari La Masseria.

She stared down at the notice with tears welling up in her eyes, trying with all her night to hold them in and let no one sees the weak side of her but she failed miserably.

Jovie Genovese; Suspended for two week with 3 month of community service and a fine payment of 40,000€. Admitted to a rehab centre for the next 6 months.

You are hereby warned to stay 10feets away from Miss Kara Jocasta Demelza Masseria and utter a word to her ever again. Placed under fix supervision by class masters and teachers and placed in detention after her suspension weeks are over for another 2 weeks. No contact or group work/ projects with Miss Masseria.

Those harsh penalties were all going to be written on her permanent record. She had been accused of drugging a fellow students and all the students knew how hard Allegro High was on respecting rules and giving penalties to your acts.

No one spoke to her. The whole school hated her for what she dared to do to Kara. She was now the school pariah and a total outcast to every activity being carried out. The teachers and councillors had a hard time believing she could do such thing but all the proofs were present.

Miss Riva and Principal Valvela had found a bottle of drugs and sachets of meth and cocaine in her locker, matching the substance used in drugging Kara. Her fingerprints were found all around the bottle.

What hurt her most was the fact that Kara could accuse her of such atrocities. It clearly showed that Kara had never trusted her and neither had she ever considered her as a friend if she thought Jovie was capable of doing such.

She didn't care about the insults, or pranks and bullies. That was something she had learn to deal with and she was lucky enough that she had Mabel who shielded her away from the bad vibes and tried talking to the Masseria's for her.

Jovie stood up from the chair in the principal's office and walked out, folding the paper and keeping it in her backpack. All eyes were on her as she walked through the hallways, heading out of the school building.

Kara had not only destroyed her soicla status but she had doomed her future. Which university will like to accept a druggie like her?

"Hey Genovese, wanna come for my party tonight? You're in charge of the drugs" a jock shouted, mocking with his friends "It's an orgy. Don't forget ecstasy"

"What she certainly won't forget is to bring a fucking brain for you" Mabel pooped in, angrily.

"See, two pariah cousins. From con artists to druggie, I can see it runs in the blood" the boy rebuked, watching as Mabel grapped Jovie's arm and walked her outside.

"Come-"

"Mabel, don't" she said in a teary tone "I'm fine. I just need to think"

"Jovie, you are not. What Kara did to you was not fair and completely unjust. We have to go speak to her and try to fix things between you two. This accusations could completely destroy you and your future. How will you get into Stanford if you have such records?" Mabel questioned.

"Mabel, you don't get it. she doesn't want to speak to me. I got banned for  getting any close to her. Imagine if I go and get caught by one of those her bulky muscular bodyguards, that's juvi. I'm alright. Stanford isn't the only university. There is still community college and besides, I shouldn't worry about such things now. I'm still in grade 9-"