12, Memories and Emotions

"Kara..." I heard Daisy call out in the sweetest tone she possessed.

Jovie, Shaun, Henry and I all turned to her with a curious look and our eyebrow raised at the sudden change of tone. Daisy was far from the sweetest and she certainly was annoyed when she saw me speaking to Kiernan or any of their friends at school.

"I heard La Masseria are having a party..." She started off and we knew the continuation.

"You're not invited, Daisy" Jovie rolled her eyes, making her angry.

"Shut the fuck up, I wasn't talking to but Kara and she gets to decide who is invited into her house. It's not because of Riordan's chick's cousin that you have some privilege or power" she snapped angrily before turning back to me in a sweet expression.

Jovie gasped in shock and looked at me expectantly, raising up her eyebrow for my response. It wasn't my party and it also wasn't me who took care of the guestlist, any one who wanted to comehad to go to Kiernan himself. The only offending part was how he said you weren't invited to the 'party of the year'

Makes me wanna roll my eyes.

"You can come but I have to ask Kiernan to add your name on the list. You know how serious they are with such things" I replied with a smile, taking them back including Daisy.

She smiled and scoffed at Jovie. Jovie frowned and rolled her eyes, looking away from her while Shaun and Henry argued over some new video game.

"I heard there's a new guys in Casey's class" Henry said "You girls are already gushing over them"

"Are they related?" I asked.

Shaun shook his head "One is French and the other is Spanish"

"Lucky devil.." Daisy commented in a low tone, unfortunately for her I heard her insulting my sister. Before I could reply, the cafeteria's comments all turned to the door as a French guy walked in and boy, he looked familiar.

His neck lenght hair was tied in a half up half down and his dark blue eyes were enchantedly deep and charming, adding to his charisma. No doubt while girls gush over him. He had the typical golden boy features with his golden smile and ppeaelt white perfect teeth.

"That boy is so cute and... hot! How is that even possible?" Daisy gushed, staring at him.

Casey looked up from the table to the guy, parting her attention away from her conversation with Mabel and some of our brother's friends. Riordan frowned and called her out, talking some more of what she just did.

The guy was familiar.

"What's his name?" Daisy asked, gripping Henry's arm.

"Um.... Is it Claude? Claude Wolfgang" he replied.

I felt a sudden pain struck in my brain. I rubbed my temple, picking up my bag and tapping Jovie for us to get going. She glanced up at me, carrying our bags and walking out of the cafeteria.

"What was that?" Jovie asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. He just looks somewhat familiar but I don't know how to explain it" I replied, taking a breathe in "Rio sings?"

She furrowed her eyebrows "I should be the one asking that cause I don't know" she stated "but I do know that Casey is a music influencer"

I nodded "Casey doesn't speak much in my opinion"

She gave me a crazy look "Excuse me? You mean the same person who talks for 15 minutes straight when she comes over to our house?"

"Ohh really? Then, she doesn't talks to me" I commented.