6, My Brothers

I woke up at the hearing of the pilot's voice blasting calming through the intercom, announcing our arrival to the Sicily Islands and ordering that I should buckle my seat belt.

I did it again and looked put of the window. The view from up here seemed so miniature and beautiful with all it's abstract colours and cultural monuments and buildings.

The thought of having brothers with (s) bothered me a lot. I just woke up from a coma 3 days ago and I was already being sent to live with people I don't think I've met- maybe I have but I don't just remember.

My diary and teddy bear were placed on the table, next to my right arm. I took the teddy bear and hugged it close, feeling the airplane now flying downwards.

What was so exciting flying 40,000 feets above the ground? It's a nice experience but it's also a nightmare and extremely boring when you're alone.

15 minutes later, when I knew the jet had actually landed. I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up, holding my possessions in hand and followed behind the flight attendant.

Outside the jet were 5 huge bodyguards, dressed in black and white suit and holding some cold aura around them just with their presence.

I'm not sure that's for me

"Miss Ferrari, it's a pleasure having you back" the guard in charge of the whole team said, holding his hand out for a handshake.

"Okay?" I said in more of questioning tone and shook his hand.

"Your hair seems different. Did you dye it?" He asked curiously.

I furrowed my eye brows and touched my hair a little. I didn't know about that. Charlotte once said my hair colour didn't seem natural and I should consider seeing a hair stylist.

"I don't know..." I replied in a low tone.

The man didn't say anything in reply and turned, ordering the men to take me to the mansion. My brothers are loaded, I agree.

The other Italians gave me a little strange looks, walking in the middle of five bodyguards and following them like a lost chick. I was but I didn't have much of a choice.

The driver was like Lilia's description. He greeted me and opened the passenger seat door open and I walked in, still holding my bear and diary.

He drove for what seemed like an 1hour and it actually was, before reaching a private gated estate. The gates were painted in black, guards guarding over it with military trained  and some high tech devices.

He scanned his face ID, thumb print and smart card in case before they let him in, sending me a little respect nod which I didn't know how to reply to.

The mansion was enormous, surrounded by huge well arranged and dressed gardens and beautiful trees. In front of the dark green and white mansion with golden highlights was a circular driveway with a huge fountain statue in the middle having the name 'Masseria' sculpted on it.

I walked out of the car, walking up the stairs heading to the front double doors of the mansion while the car drove to the big car parking garage.

"Miss Kara" A maid greeted.

Kara... How did I remember my name was Grace then? No doubt I wasn't in the database.

She led me into the house. The lounge of the house was designed in a modern but artistic way, having different famous and original paintings from all around the world and very few family pictures. I followed her up the confusing flight of stairs, walking up to the fourth floor of the mansion.