8, Shopping With Guys

Kiernan drove his Infiniti QX into the driveway of the mansion, carelessly howling like crazy for us to come out.

"Demelza!" He shouted "Noely!!" "Riordan!!!"

"We're coming!" Casey shouted back, wearing her pair of sneakers. This was the first time I had heard her speaking and she sure had a nice voice.

When she was done, she placed her camera and phone inside her crossbody bag and gestured for us to go. Rio had already settled down at the front seat, arguing about the car radio.

"I want to listen to French rap!" He shouted.

"Ohh boy, shut up! Who's car is this?!" Kiernan argued, changing to some english rap song.

"Can we go?" Casey asked.

Kiernan nodded and started the car, singing loudly to the music while he drove to the mall. Casey and Rio were both concentrated on their phones, doing what so ever. He parked the car in the parking lot and walked out.

"So.... Rauw gave you his black card?" He asked in a slurr.

"Why ask?" I questioned, walking out of the car with Casey and Rio.

"He never gives it to any one. Demelza, You are buying me a new gaming set today" He said, intertwining our arms "He blocked my card for crashing Rio's car but it was by error"

"You drove my car when you were fucking intoxicated!" Rio corrected "Don't say it was an error"

"Language" he replied "Any way, let's get going. We will pass by the food court after we've finished with the clothes before going to the school part"

"I have other stuff doing than spending time with any of you" Rio stated rudely.

Kiernan turned to face him "Who needed you around?" He asked in a confused tone.

Rio glared at him before walking away into the mall, going far away from us. Casey led the way into the different stores we visited.

The first store was Louis Vuitton. I saw nice a black dress and checked out the price, My eyes nearly popped out of my skull.

Like on impulse, Kiernan sent his hand and removed the dress adding it to the pile of dresses he and Casey were busily selecting for me.

"This is just the first store!" I shrieked.

"Have you seen Casey's wardrobe?" Kiernan asked "this clothes won't even fill up to one dresser"

After paying for all the clothes, we moved to Gucci, Paris Balmain, Moschino, Monnalisa, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Givenchy and Dolce Gabbana. In fact, we only went to designer stores.

Bodyguards appeared from thin air in my opinion and carried some of the bags, packing them in the cars they came with.

"Versace. We still have 9 stores to visit plus skin care & hair products, shoes, Jewelleries, underwears & toiletries and school needs" Casey said.

"And she has to go to the saloon for her hair" Kiernan added with a nod, walking into the Versace store.

They were even more excited than me!

My legs were already wobbling like jelly. I sat down on the sofa in the store and watched my siblings, throwing out clothes.

"Hey" a girl greeted behind me.

I turned to face her "Hey..."

"What are you doing? You seem to be so bored" the girl said. She was beautiful with her full Latina features and deep honey brown eyes and she looked about my age.