27, Music Festival

CHARLOTTE

My phone rang next to me. I was seated down on Claude's bed while he was out to get something from the kitchen, reading through a random book I had taken from the library.

I didn't bother checking the caller ID and just accepted the call, holding the phone close to my ear.

"I don't like her. I need you to get her out of the way before it gets all fucked up" he growled in annoyance.

"Yeah I know. She's getting really suspicious about something" I replied.

"I don't care what you do but I want her out by next week. I can't risk having her doubt or question her trust in me"

"I will take care of it" I replied.

"You better" he added before ending the call. I looked down at his name on on my screen before deleting his number and keeping back my phone, going back my lecture.

*********

It's been a week since the family dinner.

Our cousins visited daily as their house wasn't that far from ours. Alvin, Dade, Cassio, Amir, uncle Rowan and Dade worked closely with Rauw, Haaland, Denzel and Hester so I didn't get to see then much.

The Ferrari's visited occasionally; Elian and Uncle Arslane had to travel back to Tuscany in a few days so I spoke to them on video calls while Leor and Irving spent time with us.

All the oldies spent most of their time but Maria and Father were obviously excluded in most discussions. Grandpa Bobani was way colder then Grandpa Amory and they seemed to be in some small turf between themselves.

Nevertheless, I got to bond with my cousins and brothers. Kiley got diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 7 explaining why the guy was so jumpy and technically loved skipping like a horse around the house.

They were to start schooling at Allegro High after the music festival. What bothered me most was the fact that I will have 7 guys looking over me at school. Where is the privacy in any of that?

"How did you feel about tomorrow?" Charlotte asked as we stepped into the arts class.

"Nervous" I replied simply. I will be singing in front of the whole school and all of my family insisted on coming.

"You will be fine" Charlotte replied.

Riordan have been secretly helping me practice during his free time and he was of a great help. He gave me alot of tips on how to reduce stress before singing as those were emotions which could easily be heard or sensed out from the way I sang.

I looked up from my canvas and watched Zeke walked in. None of my brothers were here so he sat down next to us, showing from his expression that he had no intentions of drawing or painting. I hadn't spoken to him since and he wasn't responding to my text so I had to be worried.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hey" he replied.

"Why weren't you answering any of my text?"