1, Losing Her

3 years later...

To Rauw, playing with his younger sister didn't feel right without his mother. She needed to be the one standing next to them in the park, watching over them but in replacement of her was a huge scary bodyguard that neither him not his baby sister liked.

"It's time for lunch, master" he informed.

Rauw nodded, picking up his younger sister and walking back to the hell of a house he lived in.

He never thought things could change so fast within just 3 years since his mother died during the delivery of the premature Kara.

The whole family was informed of the big scandal and resented Donato for what he did. Abella was a treasure, it was difficult to find women like her nowadays but it was quite easy to find a step mother like Maria.

She was the worst.

Ever since Donato finally decided to take her in with Casey and pay off her dept, she acted like the owner of the house. She was rude to the staff, shouted at every one for no good reason, wasted their money on stupid expensive stuff and spoilt Casey rotten.

At that pace, she will turn into her mom.

Maria didn't even want to try and get fond of the brothers. She tried commanding them but when neither of them listen, she reported them to Donato and got them severely scolded by him for not respecting her.

Rauw knew things will get worst once they will officially get married in 2 months. The whole house was filled with samples of wedding decorations and dresses for Maria and Casey. Rauw knew that Maria disliked Kara which made Casey too to hate her, whether it was because the brothers loved her to bits and spoilt her too but moderately.

"Alejandro, keep that child and come over" Maria stated, running her fingers through a new collection of designer clothes.

Rauw hated how she called him, only his mother could call him by his middle name and now, Kara but not her.

He rolled his eyes at her words and walked away, Kara playing with the strands of his hair.

"Allie!" She beamed with a smile. Rauw smiled a little, removing her painful grip on his hair.

"You are hurting me, K" he replied.

"Sowwy" she pouted, patting his hair.

Soon, Rauw felt a smaller being hold him back. He looked down and saw his youngest brother, Riordan with his hands apart.

"I want to carry Kara" he said "Please, you're always with her"

"She needs to eat, Rio. After.... maybe" he replied, walking to the kitchen.

"But you are always with her and let none of us get close to her. Kara's room is connected to yours, when instead, it needed to be connected to mine so I can get up every morning and play with her. You always find a reason or another to keep her away. We too are her brothers, you know..." Rio pouted.