13, Talk About Bullies and Fake People

It's already Monday. 2 days since the fight. Casey mended his wounds and stayed by side and even got to enter his room. Kiernan became some what busy and stayed in his room too or if he wasn't, he went to ride his new horse, Kaplan.

The dinning table was empty in my opinion. I zoned out the minute they served my food and everything went like every other time because my mind was blank.

"Kara?"

"Kara?!"

"Jocasta!" Kiernan snapped his fingers in my face, pulling me our of my momentarily stance. I looked up at him, touching my black alive hair band with bow in a hum.

"You haven't eaten a bit and we got to go" he said "What's up with you this days?"

I shook my head "I'm not hungry" I murmured, standing up and walking out of the room before he got to say anything. I asked a driver to drive me to school while the others took their cars, feeling unable to be in the same car with Casey or the brothers.

Kyan, Coen and Wren waved at me with weary looks, surely wondering where the others were. I waved back and walked away, heading to my locker but of course, no one could leave me alone today.

"Demelza!" Daisy greeted with a beaming fake sweet smile. Ever since the party, she acted like we were bestfriends and so did her constant fights with Jovie increase.

"Hey" I greeted in a weak tone, turning to my side. I saw a pair of two girls walk into the school. Daisy quickly lost interest and went running to greet them.

"Rue! Jazz!" She said finally in the bicthy proud tone.

Henry rolled his eyes "they are back and we've lost her for the rest of the school year"

Jovie rolled her eyes next to me "Plastic. FAKE" She said loud enough for Rue and Jazz to hear.

"Ohh isn't that Mabel's little cousin?" Jazz questioned in a rude bitchy tone "They resembled so much with their awful looks"

"I don't have time to deal with her or Mabel, anyway. Where's my boyfriend..." Rue snobbishly said in some fake French accent.😐 You can't force it, please....

"No shame. Stealing someone else's boyfriend and Riordan actually felt for it! Like can you compare my cousin to this piece of trash?!" Jovie commented in an annoyed angry tone "I hold a little respect because he is your brother" she added.

I just simply nodded, not having much to say about the whole thing.

Casey and Mabel finally walked in. She held Mabel's arm, trying to hold her away from physically damaging Rue until Riordan and Kyan walked in and hell broke loose.

"I still can't believe you cheated on me with this bitch" Mabel commented in a disappointed tone.

Personally, I didn't want to be part of the fight that will occur between them. I didn't even want to be close Wave or Noely so I spun on my heels and walked away. Sadly, I had the first period in the morning free so I decided on going to the library.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" The old nice looking woman questioned at the front desk.

"I will like to borrow a book"

"Are you a member?"

I shook my head.

She removed a small form and asked me to fill in the details. I silently wrote the information needed to become a member of the school library and be able to borrow a book when I heard a still familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Mrs Jackson" I turned to face the guy and it happen to be Claude Wolfgang.

"How is your day going?" She asked.