28, Unknown Caller and Threats

To be honest, I was bored and still angry and annoyed.

It's been a few days since I passed out and was admitted in the hospital because I happen to gave high fever. Having a fever was one of the worst scenarios that I could imagine in my head and now that I had it, I could agree that it was as bad as I imagine.

My skin was hot and for some reason, I seemed to start having some hallucination about Mickey mouse and some clowns cause by the absurd level of head ache I had. When I eat, I threw up and felt my throat burn like it was just above a lit fire.

Worst of all and to others contentment, I couldn't complain. Kiley said he could see that if I could speak, no one will have had peace from my redundant complains and he was right. Most of the time, they got tired of having to read from a notebook and just did whatsoever they wanted. Thank God my aunts and Grandma was there to save me.

I silently sat down on the hospital bed, reading ' The subtle act of not giving a F*ck' given to me by Aunt Quinn and the book was quite interesting.

I flipped to the next page, getting to the ending and already wondering what I will do when I was done with it. None of my brothers were here, not that I expected them to be becuase the ball was tomorrow and Kiernan had managed to be the head of the organising committee. That guy was full of suprise😏

I don't know about Rio but I've started to notice the bruises and cuts in his arms and wrist. I didn't want to question him as his mood was down and he could easily snap at me at this sensitive period.

My teddy bear was next to me, I hugged it closer to my chest and leaned down on the bed trying to relax my neck muscles before starting to him to the lyrics of 'There's nothing holding me back' by Shaun Mendes.

Knock!

I turned to face it and saw Irving walk in with a fruit basket in his hand. Good thing becuase I wanted to eat and Apple.

"Hi Sis" he said, seating next to me after placing the basket on the next table. I frowned and pointed to the green apple inside.

"Can't still talk? I wish it was Kiernan who couldn't" he chuckled handing me the Apple. I smiled, biting it while removing the notebook and pen. According to Rauw, it will just be better for me to learn ASL.  Not that I had much of a choice so I started with the classes and got really good at it in this short free time.

how's Uncle and Grandpa?

"They're good " he said " Elian will video call later in the evening. I think he is in Florence or maybe he has already travelled to Milan"

What do you do? Or what do you study?

"I major in business. You know, the Ferrari's good at that. Lawton and I plan on having a business together one day" He said.

Nice

"What will you do in future?"

I don't know yet. Still trying to find my calling

He chuckled "I didn't think much before majoring in Business. I just did the first thing that came to my mind when I got my acceptance letter to uni" he said.

Kiernan is applying to Havard medicine school, right?

"That's his dream school since I can remember. I don't know what push him to become a Surgeon but I think it will fit him" He commented "But don't tell him that"

The night we went swimming, Wave told me about his passion for saving lives. Out of his crazy and funny demeanour, he was a serious and organised person who cared about his family and close surroundings. Gael applied for an early decision to Duke university while Nowel had miraculously already received his acceptance letter to Northwestern university when he was still in junior year- grade 11.