Author's Note😁

So, before any of you attack me about what happened in the previous chapter, let me explain;

I planned on putting the book in a sequel form. If any of you wish to read what will be happening next in the La Masseria family, you will need to go check out the sequel 'The Mafia's Rose Imperfect Desires'

Secondly, I'm still writing the sequel and the updated will be kinda slow since I've started school in Form 4 (freshman year). I need to study to keep my grades up but I will try and update as frequently as possibly.

You could always go check in my profile for another one of my books if you enjoyed reading Kara's life with her brothers. I know must of your want to understand the twists in her past and how most things turn out to be this way. I too I'm excited writing how she will discover about the whole thing along with her brothers.

Meanwhile, thank you all for those who reach this very statement and have supported me. I hope you enjoy this and I hoping that as I go and come back in December this book must have reached higher heights with your help, votes, comments and support.

And please, if there's anyone who could somehow help me with in making a book cover... I will be really thankful🙌😊 just DM if you can.

Good bye and have a nice reading!