31, Feels Better

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Dade shouted, staring at us with 'are you serious' filled eyes.

Gael and I stood, frozen to our spots and before I knew it, he was pointing at me as the culprit.

"Excuse me?! We were in this together" I pushed his hand away. The others looked shock at my voice wish was still kinda rough and low but atleast, it was a start.

"You can talk, Great!" Rauw commented "But what's this all about?"

We both came quiet, turning to look at Denzel who was busy removing the brownies.

"Ohh I want!" Gael and I said in sync going close to him, just to be pulled away from the twisting of our ears by Dade and Alvin.

I pouted, trying to remove Dade's painful grip on my ear but his hands or should I say fingers, had the power of my whole hand.

"We're sorry" Gael said in a small cry.

"This will teach you to act like kids" Alvin said.

"Come on, what's this?" Cassio asked, directing to my pull down hair filled with flour dough.

"It's Kara who started all this. She threw the flour first" he said.

"I said sorry"

"Lies" he yelled.

"Ok But still..."

"Was that a reason to throw all this stuff on your hairs? I think you both will need a buzz cut for that" Denzel said, munching on one of the brownies.

"Traitor" Gael and I rolled out eyes.

"Enough, clean all this up and go get a shower of something. A hair dresser will help you with this- what ever it may be, K" Rauw said, glancing at my hair. Dade and Alvin finally ket go of our ears and left with the others saying they and stuff to do. Denzel ran away with the brownies, hiding it somewhere, leaving us to clean the kitchen.

I picked up a from, trying to run it through my hair but it got tangled and made me cry.

"What are you Ariel?" Gael asked, taking the fork and placing it on the sink.

"See what you have done? My hair is bad" I cried out.

He rolled his eyes, trying to wipe the traces of ketchup on the island. 15minutes into it, we heard footsteps and turned to face
Lucia 'the chef of the house and house keeper' standing at the door way with a chapal in her hand.

I swear, neither of you wish to know in which conditions wee had to clean that kitchen under the hands and watch of that Indian woman.

********

"Thanks" I said, running my hair through now neck lenght deep curly hair, remembering all the nice moments I had with my hair but because of Gael, I was stuck with short hair. It still fitted me quite well and gave me a nice look, don't mind my complains.

The hairdresser walked out while I got dressed. I had to go meet the doctor bout my voice and run some tests. I dressed up in an oversize royal blue cotton crew neck sweater, ecru denims and a pair of air Jordan 1 royal colour sneakers. I made my hair in a half up bun look and wore my medical contacts.

I made my way downstairs to meet Irving and Riordan waiting for me downstairs. They both proposed to take me to the hospital.

"I hope Gael is no where near" I said, secretly slipping my phone into my pocket.

Irving chuckled "Nevertheless, short hair fits you"

I rolled my eyes "I can now talk so I won't restrain"