35, My Sister

1 week later...

It's been a week since my fight with Alejandro and the guy had mysteriously disappeared. I didn't lock myself in my room like how I normally did everything I got into trouble with someone; I still spoke to my other brothers but I didn't care about Alejandro anymore.

He was acting selfish and totally immature. I wasn't telling him to forget about the past but to stop keeping it too close to his heart and holding a grudge over someone who was just 2 years when it all happened.

Casey was in hustle and panic. She still had to go for different occasions and photoshoots and moreover, he mother was coming back today with Father which will make things even harder and more annoying.

I let out a sigh as I dressed into a cappuccino brown cropped bungee cami and high-rise flare distressed jeans. I had un dyed my hair back to it's natural colour while leaving its frizzy deep curls into a middle part and wearing my glasses.

I picked up my phone and walked down to the living room having my neutral feeling on.

"Wanna play?" Kiernan questioned, directly to his PS5. He, Lawton and Rio were busy playing call of duty while betting thousands of Euros on the next winner of the following round.

I shook my head "I prefer watching" I said. He nodded, arranging his glasses before turning back to face his game.

I watched them playing for an hour thirty minutes. Lawton had eventually taken all the 10,000 euros they had bet as he was the solemn winner of the game. I got bored and decided to troll around the mansion when the maid came over with a white box and a letter in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Umm... it just came in for Miss Casey" she said as Casey walked down the stairs. We all turned to watch her open the letter and the box with hidden curiosity.

"What's in the box?" Rio was the first to question.

I watched a smile play on her lips along with a happy expression forming on her face followed by a loud squeal. She kept the letter away and quickly tore open the box to see different sports equipments with her initials engraved on them.

"Mind explaining-" I was cut off with her hugging me tight in a squeal.

"Thank you so much, Kara. You literally saved me and now, I get to do what I love" she said, giving me the letter.

It was actually a document from the court showing the legal breaching of the contracts between her and Moon label. She was no longer a model and would be facing no penalties or charges from the company.

"This is great!" I said "I'm so happy for you, Casey"

The other papers were documents showing the signing up for sport bootcamps and activities, along with another from a renown counsellor which will help her with the eating disorder.

"But I didn't do this" I said.

"Excuse me but we feel like the third wheels of the bicycle. Can you two elaborate why you both are so happy?" Lawton asked.

"Well... I'm no longer model and I will be transferring to sporting activities this coming summer" she smiled. A genuine beaming smile.

"I didn't know you were a sport fanatic?" Kiernan said.

"I am. Thanks to Kara, I get to finally do what I love. Thank you so much.... just like how you help Rio open up about his singing and marvellous gift, you have gotten my out of this cake whole that I was in" She said, hugging me again.

"Seriously, I didn't do anything-"

"You did" Rauw cut me off, walking into the living room.

"I was kind of selfish refusing to help you and I got realise that. You were right, it isn't particularly Casey's fault that mom died and I should not keep holding it up to heart. I'm sorry, Kara and... Casey. I should have acted kinder and.... It's so difficult. Does it even make sense?" He asked.