16, Feels Like Home; Dinner With Family And Friends

Later on that, around dinner time; I got changed into Stella McCartney pink ruffle dress and managed to arranged my hair into a neat high ponytail as Casey had done most of the work needed.

On my vanity, my phone buzzed signalling a call from Jovie. I intentionally ended the call, wanting to annoy her a little and not having any will to answer her questions about Claude. Moreover, I had to go down for dinner. I wore my infinity bracelet, sending another look to my locked diary and teddy bear like how I did every day.

I really wanted to see what was in the diary. From that, maybe I will get my memories back and understand why I didn't live with my brothers before but I made no efffort to open it. In fact, I was too lazy to try and look for the key.

I walked down the stairs, greeting a few of the maids that passed by. I heard familiar voices from the main hall including another strangers deep voice talking along with another feminine Italian accented voice.

I followed the voices, before remembering that it could be Alejandro and the others.

"Rauw!!" I shouted, running the stairs and jumping to hug him.

He instinctively hugged me tight, pulling me close to his huge muscular figure and placing a kiss on my fore head.

"How are you princess? Miss me?" He asked.

"Of course. They had no one to scold at Wave for disturbing" I replied, sending him a quick glance.

"So you only missed him?" Lawton questioned, hiding the hurt behind his tone.

"I'm her favourite brother. What do you expect?" Alejandro questioned in a surprisingly teasing tone.

"Then what am I? Her dog?" Lawton rebuked.

I chuckled and went to hug him. He acted like he didn't want the hug at first but soon enough, he hugged me super tight. I pulled away and saw Denzel busily waiting for me to go greet him, Haaland standing by his side.

"You know I missed your food right?" I asked "I haven't eaten dinner yet..."

"Why do you have to act like Lawton when it concerns food?" He asked, hugging me. I fist bummed with Haaland, he placed a small perk on my cheek.

I waved at Hester since he looked kind of off. He waved back with a smile, holding his hands out for a hug. I hugged him but I didn't miss commenting.

"You will hug me. The next minute, you're snapping around like an angry bull" I commented, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't mind my bipolar ass. I've gotten better since..." he replied. I knew he had a bipolar disorder but let me serious, it was annoying and kind of hurt when someone you joke around with just turns all aggressive and rude.

"Yeah right. I've mark the time to take your medications" I stated seriously. He laughed again, going back to his phone.

"Kara..." Allie called out "I will like you meet the others"

I looked up at the group of two guys and a girl. A younger looking guy was really resembled Denzel with his chocolate brown hair and light brown skin. The only different was with the marble grey eyes and his hazel ones but nevertheless, he sure was handsome and looked naturally cold off.

The other guy was older about Rauw's age and gave off the cool vibes next to the girl that he looked particularly close to.

"Hello" I greeted with a smile.

"Kara!" The girl beamed "I can't believe Rauw made me wait to finally meet you. It's been so long! The last time I saw you, Rauw didn't even let me 10 fleets close to you"