Cast 1

Cast

Kara Demelza Jocasta Ferrari(La Masseria)/ 5'2

13years old.
(I will let you guys draw out a part of her character, likes and dislikes from each chapter 😋☺🙂)
Appearance; Thick bra stap lenght deep curly chocolate brown hair with sandy brown strands, central heterochromia with an outer ring of lapis eyes fading inwards to winter grey, light brown skin, scattered tan freckles and deep dimples. Leto031 glasses. Two lobe earrings on both ears.

/Grace Sommerville 5'2

13years old.
Appearance; Armpit lenght water wave mocha Brown baloyage, blue star eyes, light brown skin and deep dimples. Two lobe earrings on both ears.

Casey Noely Masseria 5'10

15years old. Half sister.
She is a renown model in the fashion industry having worked for different agencies, making her the only person with an active social media account online. She doesn't really enjoy modelling, her passion have always been concentrated into sporting activities like tennis, cheerleading or even swimming but she was forced into modelling by her mother. Her room is off limits and she is a moody typa girl. Her relationship with her mother is toxic, that with her father is literally no comment and with her brothers is very complicated.
Appearance; armpit length deep wave auburn hair, Vale green eyes, tan olive skin, deep dimples. Two lobe earrings on both ears.

Riordan young-est Masseria 6'2 (Soldato)

16years old.
He is the hot headed raging ball of the family, always angry about a reason or another. He's usually in the music room or gym and doesn't participate in any extracurricular activity at school because he is always busy with some other course, fights and work. His biggest secret is his enormous passion for music and his marvellous skill in playing different instruments and singing like his mother.
Appearance; Dark chocolate hair, brown eyes and very fair light brown skin. A few tattoos on his right arm, fingers & hand, three lobe ear piercing on the right ear and one on the left.

Kiernan Wave Masseria 6'5 (Soldato)

18years old. Sunshine
He is the joker of the family, always having a smile on his face and shuns the whole mansion with his bright smile and perfect pearly white teeth. He is concentrated on football and is the star player of the team but he still have other skills in swimming and equestrian sports. He too participates in the mafia and usually acts as a nanny and lawyer for his younger brother when they are both out together.
Appearance; Havana brown hair, honey brown eyes and tan olive skin. There's a tattoo on his torso and left arm. Glasses.

Lawton Masseria 6'7 (Soldato)

20years old.
The guy is always at home. ALWAYS. Even Rauw questions whether he is actually enrolled into university. He studies Economic in the university and mostly deals with the legal part of the business. rarely shows up in class but nevertheless, he is kinda a genuis. He solely does things based on his only profit and sometimes he gets in involved in the mafia but it's kind of doubtful because he is always on the couch with popcorn and the remote in his hand.
Appearance; Dark ash brown hair, Cooper eyes and light brown skin. No tattoo. A helix and lobe earpiercing on his right ear.

Hester Masseria 6'9 (Caporegime)

21years old.
Hester was the moody one, his temperament could never be stable and always changed at the speed of light. If he wasn't angry then he was cold, if he wasn't cold then he was mocking around with Kiernan by his side pulling pranks on his siblings. He technically the genuis of the house as he studied engineering in the university and is a computer wizard. For now, he planned on fully concentrating on the mafia and carrying out his task accordingly.
Appearance; Havana brown hair, pure hazel eyes and tan olive skin. A tattoo on his torso, right arm and left arm. A lobe earpiercing on his left ear.

Anwen Masseria 6'11 (Caporegime)

23years old.
He was the rare sibling. After Kara was taken, he didn't want to stay next to his father and step mother so he moved in with his grandparents. He works for the mafia but always has to deal with matters out of the country that made him to never actually be there. He was kind of cold but everyone knew that losing his younger sister had a toll on him.
Appearance; chocolate Cooper hair, hazel eyes and light brown skin. No tattoo or piercing.

Denzel Masseria 6'11 (Caporegime)

23years old.
He is the only person who could cook something eatable in the house but he rarely did after Kara was taken. He became a workaholic and developed the same cold and stoic character as his brother's. He worked closely with Anwen and Hester as always travelled around the world. He was once the mama bear but now, he was a complete Devil.
Appearance; Chocolate Cooper hair, marble grey eyes and light brown skin. A tattoo his right arm. No piercing.

Haaland Masseria 6'14 (Underboss)

25years old.
He took lead of the legal business working as the vice CEO while his grandfather was the chairman. He was cool but cold and worked as a cunning fox. He loves playing chess against his older brother though he always loses. He is kind of talkative but most of things that comes out of his mouth is about business. He tries not to blame Rauw for losing Kara but it's very difficult for him. He is part of the big men of the Italian and American mafia.
Appearance; chestnut brown hair, forest green eyes and tan olive skin. A tattoo on his torso, right arm, left arm and neck. A lobe piercing on his right and left ear.

Rauw Alejandro Ferrari- Masseria 6'17 (Boss/ Italian Don)

27years old.
He is the sovereign boss of the Italian mafia and the CEO of their family legal business. To the underworld, Ruaw was known as a merciless and heartless devil who crushed his enemies. He always had that dark scary aura around him when and that cold deep Italian accent. To him, his greatest and only failure was losing his younger sister and not being able to abide to his mother's last words to protect her. He has always blamed himself for losing her and dislikes Casey and her mother for destroying their lives. After she was taken away, he didn't stop looking for her trying to push away any dreaded bad thoughts and overloaded himself with work.
Appearance; chocolate brown hair with sandy brown strands, lapis eyes, light brown skin. Deep dimples. A tattoo on his right hand, right arm and torso. No piercing.

Donato Masseria (50) biological Father

Abella Ferrari (49) biological Mother

Maria Costello (50) step mother, Casey's mother.

Pamela Costello-Somerville (45) Grace's mother

Walter Somerville (45) Grace's Father

Leylani Castillo (27) Rauw's best friend

Ercole Gaja (27) Consiglier. Rauw's bestfriend.

Kiernan and Rio's friends;

Coen (18)

Kyan (16)

Wren (18)

Casey's friend; Mabel Genovese (15) Rio's Ex girlfriend.

Kara's friends( In France); Charlotte (14)

(In Italy); Jovie Genovese (14)

Other Chracters; Zeke Wolfgang (15)

Claude Escobar (15) golden walnut neck lenght hair, tan skin and green orbs.

Note; Abella Ferrari is half Italian and Half African American.