15, Ignorance and Bestfriends

I woke up with my hair no different than a bird nest. I took a quick bathe since I was already really late and mister Wave kept shouting my name off me to get down stairs.

"Ohh Lord" I breathe out, searching on YouTube on how to arrange your hair on a bad hair day. To no one surprise, I couldn't follow any of the videos and finally gave up when my brush eventually got broken when I tried combing my hair.

"What the-"

"KARA JOCASTA DEMELZA FERRARI LA MASSERIA, IF YOU DON'T FUCKING GET DOWN HERE IN A MINUTE. OHH GOD, FORGIVE ME BECAUSE WHAT I WILL DO TO THIS CHILD"

I really had enough with his stupid shouting.

I picked up my glasses, wearing them as I walked down the stairs to the living room to meet him. He shrieked at my sight, looking at me like I came off from the streets.

"What's with your hair?" He questioned, removing his glasses and staring at the bird nest on my head.

"I don't know. I even broke a brush" I replied as he wore back his glasses.

"There's no way you are ruiningv my perfect image by going out like.... this" he stated dramatically, gesturing to my hair.

I rolled my eyes, hearinbg some footsteps behind me. We both turned to face Rio and Casey walking down the stairs with bright smiles on their faces which was rare coming from Rio but considering it was Casey who he was talking to 😒

"What's with your hair?!" She questioned in a funny tone, touching a few locks of my hair.

I shrug with a frown "Please can you help me? I doubt whether Kiernan can undo the wrapped up curls with out making me bald"

"Hey" he shouted in an offended tone, dragging the back of my head. I screamed, slapping away his hand and sending his a glare that he clearly seemed unfazed by.

Casey stared at us and breathe out "Come" she said. I followed her, thinking he will be taking me to her room but he lead the way to mine.

What were you thinking, nah Kara?😞

I sat down behind my vanity and watched through the mirror as she did- well, what severe she was doing on my hair but as long as it was working, who was I to refuse or complain.

After 15minutes, she finished to braid my hair into an all-back stitch bead braids with star, gelling my front baby hair.

{Picture}

"Thank you!" I beamed, taking a last look into the glass before carrying my bag. She walked into the bathroom to wash her hands, humming back to me.

"You can always braid your hair, Del" she replied "Neither of us will have time doing this every morning"

I nodded, following behind her as we headed out the house to get to school.

*********

"In your opinion, is it rude to ignore someone you've only spoken to once?" I asked out of the blue, sipping water from my bottle.

"It depend on your relationship with the person" Shuan replied.

"Well, ignore like your not speaking to him but you notice him or ignore like you're not even greetings him when you walk through the hallway like you've never met before or you don't know?" Henry questioned.

"Ignore like you don't greet in the hallway like you've never met him before or you don't know him" I said.

"Then you are being rude" Jovie commented "At least, you should greet even if you are not talking to him"