13

Germany dropped a newspaper on the table with a thud.

The others looked up from their breakfast surprised. Empire picked up the paper.

"Teens cause disruption, running through streets shirtless in body paint," he read out. He dropped the paper back down, turning to his sons to give them the evil eye.

Third was already halfway under the table while Weimar hung his head. Prussia yanked Third back up.

Germany stared both of them down. "You know that my government is pissed now right?"

He recieved no response and he sighed. "Look, you guys better be on your best damn behavior these next few weeks because I'm going to get my ass chewed out in five minutes."

Third and Weimar both nodded silently while Prussia took the newspaper. Germany's phone suddenly rang.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear," he mumbled, leaving the room.

"Damn Third, I didn't know thats what your tattoo meant!" Prussia exclaimed. He furrowed his brows, "seems on point though..."

Third snatched the newspaper from him, hissing, "shut up!"

Empire barely restrained a growl, "I didn't know you had a tattoo."

"Yeah, I have a tattoo," he mumbled.

"Can I see it?" Empire asked but Third knew it wasn't a question.

Third mumbled a curse under his breath before standing up and turning around. Taking his shirt off he revealed a large eagle tattoo that spanned across the entirety of his upper back that held a swastika.

"Its well done I guess," Weimar stood up and ran his fingers along the tattoo.

"When the hell did you get a tattoo?" Empire growled.

"1938," he replied, putting his shirt back on and sitting down. Empire's glare deepened at seeing Weimar's eyes wandering.

"Third go do the dishes," he ordered. Third rolled his eyes but complied.

"Look-"

"I don't want to hear it!" An angry voice chittered over the phone.

Germany pinched the bridge of his nose as his chancellor continued to yell at him. He was going to throttle Third and Weimar after this.

"This is going to be your one and only warning," his chancellor said sharply.

"Yes sir, understood," Germany sighed. Then he was hung up on.

"Third! Weimar!" Germany shouted, storming into the kitchen.

Third dried his hands off with a towel while Weimar tried to backtrack into the dining room.

"You both are on thin fucking ice," Germany said lowly. "One more stunt and the government is going to take you!"

"They don't have any reason to take me," Weimar shot back.

"They can do whatever they want if it involves Third," Germany pointed accusingly at his father.

"What the fuck did I do?" He exclaimed.

"What the fuck didn't you do?" Germany laughed bitterly.

"I did what I thought was best! I shouldn't be punished-"

"Your idea of best is a really shitty one!"

"Bullshit! I could have won the war and we would have had the greatest na-"

"You couldn't have won, you idiot! And any 'great nation' of yours would be a living hell!"

"It would be paradise!"