36

Within a few weeks, they had all settled into a routine. Who would sleep with who on which night constantly rotated.

"Prussia, are you sure you're okay? You've been sick for a couple of days," Germany asked at lunch.

Prussia waved him off, "I'll be fine. Its probably some newfangled 21st century disease."

"Maybe he's pregnant," Third joked.

Prussia gave him a deathglare, "I am not pregnant."

"Do you think he should take a test just to be sure?" Weimar whispered to Empire.

His father shrugged, unsure himself.

"I'm going to go to the store and get one, just to be sure," Germany said, having overheard their conversation.

"I'm not pregnant!" Prussia protested.

---

Prussia scowled at the small box in his hands. Empire and Weimar, who were seated next to him, scooted away nervously.

"Do I have to take this?" He complained.

"Well, none of us have used any sort of protection so far, so yes," Germany replied, matching the older nation's attitude.

Prussia flopped backwards on the couch as dramatically as he could manage. He then proceeded to give each individual in the room his most withering glare.

Germany raised an eyebrow, "you're not getting out of this."

Prussia groaned even more dramatically. Third snickered. Prussia did the logical thing and threw the test at his head.

"Well that just confirms it," Third joked as he dodged it with ease, "morning sickness and now mood swings!"

"He's always had mood swings though," Empire pointed out. Prussia wacked him over the head with a pillow in retaliation.

"Definitely pregnant," Weimar remarked.

"I'm not pregnant!" Prussia exclaimed.

Germany put his head in his hands, "just take the damn test!"

"I don't want to," Prussia said childishly. 

Empire grumbled before picking up his father and dragging him to the bathroom. Prussia shrieked and pounded on him, but the younger nation did not relent.

The following quarter hour was filled with Prussia loudly complaining and resisting everything Empire tried to do. The next quarter was filled with quiet grumbling.

"How long is the damn thing supposed to take?" Prussia shouted from across the hall.

"Fifteen minutes!" Germany shouted back.

Prussia huffed and stomped back over to the test. Seeing lines on it, he picked it up and brought it to the living room.

"What does it mean? There's two lines," he huffed, shoving it in Germany's face.

Germany paled. The others, seeing his reaction, began to shift nervously.

"Well?" Prussia tapped his foot impatiently.

"I think you'd better read it yourself," Germany handed him the guide that came with the test.

Prussia hastily took the paper, skimming its pages. His expression changed rapidly.

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT?! YOU BAST-"

Fin.

Final notes in the next chapter.