33

"Shit that was hot," the younger finally lifted himself up enough to look his father in the eyes.

Empire couldn't withhold a smile, "indeed it was."

"I'd have a tendency to agree," Third drawled from the entrance.

Weimad glared at him, "you said you were busy!"

The nation in question rolled his eyes, "I was *then*, I am not *now*."

Weimar huffed and rolled away from Empire, wincing at the sharp pain in his back. Third's eyes hovered on Empire's prone form, legs spread and cum dripping out from between them.

"Say, brother, are you up to watch a show?" Third grinned, stalking forward to stand next to his father.

Weimar quirked an eyebrow but motioned for him to continue with whatever he had planned. The younger nation's grin widened. 

"Give an old man a few moments won't you?" Empire settled further in the couch. Truth be told, he was quite tired right now.

"Don't worry, you won't have to do much for now," Third reassured him, unzipping his pants.

He sighed as he pulled his hard cock from the confines of his pants. He'd been aching since he walked into the living room to see his brother fucking their father, drawing sweet moans from him. 

He shuffled forward, grabbing Empire's head to hold him at the proper angle. 

"What am I? Some sort of common whore now?" Empire grumbled.

"Yes," Third replied shortly, silencing any further complaints by shoving his cock in the other's mouth.

Empire moaned around the dick in his mouth, barely reacting as it hit the back of his throat. He began to suck at it, drawing pleased moans from Third.

The nation in question steadily rocked his hips, "you are only proving yourself to be a whore more and more. No one else could suck cock like that. You like that, don't you? You love your son's cock in your mouth."

Empire moaned as the words caused his own cock to begin stirring. Or perhaps it was simply the increasingly harsh thrusts forcing that delicious cock further into his throat.

"That's it, take it like a good little whore," Third crooned. "I know you like it."

Weimar was watching with darkening eyes. His own cock was being stroked at a leisurely pace, hard again despite having already cum twice today. This was certainly a treat he wasn't expecting.

"He can take more I'm sure," Weimar grinned, increasing his own hand's pace. 

Third grinned back, drawing back his hips only to snap into that wet heat once more. Empire gave strangled gasps, but didn't seemed to mind the rougher treatment if his rock hard cock was anything to go by.

Third pulled out suddenly with a gasp, leaving Empire clutching for much needed air. Breathlessly, the younger nation mumbled, "I wanna fuck your ass so bad. Your mouth isn't enough, lemme fuck you sweet ass."

Empire groaned hoarsely, throat sore from the fucking. He opened his legs invitingly however. Third pounced on him.

"Fuck!" The elder nation shouted as Third sank his entire length into him at once.

"Take it," the younger nation's eyes appeared to glow as he stared his father down.

Weimar moved to take his brother's previous place. "Mind if we share?"

"Not at all," Third grinned, seeing Empire's flushed face and how he lustfully looked at his brother's cock. "*Not at all*."

When Empire moved to cry out when Third began thrusting into him, Weimar moved to muffle him with his cock. The elder brother moaned as he filled the mouth his brother had just been in not too long ago, Empire only able to give a muffled groan and pleading, wet eyes.

Empire's desperate noises increased in volume and pitch as Third pounded his already abused prostate. His eyes rolled up into his head as the lack of oxygen combined with the overstimulation became too much for him. He came with a muffled whine onto his stomach for the second time that day.

Weimar pulled out of his mouth, allowing him some much needed air. However, that wasn't the only reason.

The elder brother swept his fingers through the white mess on his father's stomach, bringing it up to Empire's lips.

"Clean up yourself," Weimar grinned. It gave way to a moan as Empire followed the order without hesitation.

Third moaned himself, watching the scene made him only thrust harder, all the more desperate to cum. Even when all the essence had disappeared beyond those puffy red lips, Empire continued to lap at Weimar's fingers.

"Fuck, you'll be the death of us both," Weimar murmured.

The elder brother decided against feeding Empire any more of his own cum in favor of plunging his cock back into his inviting mouth. He stared into Empire's eyes, smirking triumphantly at how far gone the older nation seemed.

"Look at him," Weimar called to his brother, "he'd take absolutely anything you did to him right now."

"Gonna fuck him 'til he can't walk," Third groaned. "Gonna fuck him 'til all he knows is a cock in his ass and a cock in his mouth and that his name is whore."

Weimar moaned quietly at that. Gripping his father's head, he quickly face fucked him. Already oversensitive from previous activities, he came first between the two brothers.

It wasn't that long of a wait for Third to finish, however. Seeing his brother's release eagerly lapped up and swallowed by their father was more than enough to push him over the edge.

Weimar was the first to detangle from the other, making sure he could intake much needed air. It took some prodding to get Third to move. 

"You should probably carry him to the bedroom so he can rest," Weimar suggested, seeing that Empire was in no shape to do anything on his own.

"And why can't you help?" Third raised an eyebrow.

Weimar grimaced, "I have done the fucking three times today and my back is paying a dear price."